• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 Garo

Garo

Programming Department

• Xenocide Programming Department
  • 119 posts

Posted 01 January 2006 - 11:05 AM

It seems that guyvers update 771 "Changed licensing header where possible" to the main branch is broken.

there's some files which are now empty, for example: http://svn.projectxe...ient/uiscreen.h

I don't have the list of every empty file, because I just reverted to 770 to get my working environmen back on track.

- Garo

#2 dteviot

dteviot

Programming Department

• [Xenocide Senior Members]
  • 1,479 posts

Posted 01 January 2006 - 12:57 PM

It seems that guyvers update 771 "Changed licensing header where possible" to the main branch is broken.

there's some files which are now empty, for example: http://svn.projectxe...ient/uiscreen.h

I don't have the list of every empty file, because I just reverted to 770 to get my working environmen back on track.

- Garo

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm going to defer my merge until I find out this has been resolved :(
Saving the world from the scum of the universe is hard work. Especially when you have to create the scum to begin with.

#3 guyver6

guyver6

Captain

• Xenocide Programming Department
  • 599 posts

Posted 01 January 2006 - 01:22 PM

Holy smoly!!

I'll revert changes then and work a little more on the script :)

EDIT: OK, reverted the commit. BTW, a little how to do this:
- Merge with previous revision
- Commit ;)

Edited by guyver6, 01 January 2006 - 01:41 PM.

Posted Image
Sourceforge: guyver6
LinkedIn: Andrzej Haczewski
"A good business idea, they say, can be explained in one sentence. Similarly, each program entity should have one clear purpose."

Join #xenocide at irc.freenode.net.

#4 dteviot

dteviot

Programming Department

• 1,479 posts

Posted 02 January 2006 - 05:29 AM

Holy smoly!!

I'll revert changes then and work a little more on the script :)

EDIT: OK, reverted the commit. BTW, a little how to do this:
- Merge with previous revision
- Commit ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

OK, if I've done everything correctly, the items branch has now been merged back into the marin trunk.
Saving the world from the scum of the universe is hard work. Especially when you have to create the scum to begin with.

#5 Beetle

Beetle

Programming Department

• Xenocide Inactive
  • 350 posts

Posted 02 January 2006 - 06:09 AM

Hi
Have problem with compilation (linking):
Creating library ..\..\..\xenocide\bin\Release\xenoui/xenoui.lib and object ..\..\..\xenocide\bin\Release\xenoui/xenoui.exp
uimanager.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall Xenocide::UI::Transactions::Transactions(void)" (??0Transactions@UI@Xenocide@@QAE@XZ) referenced in function "public: void __thiscall Xenocide::UI::UIManager::createTransactions(void)" (?createTransactions@UIManager@UI@Xenocide@@QAEXXZ)
..\..\..\xenocide\bin\Release\xenoui/xenoui.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals

Posted Image

#6 dteviot

dteviot

Programming Department

• 1,479 posts

Posted 02 January 2006 - 12:56 PM

Hi
Have problem with compilation (linking):

Creating library ..\..\..\xenocide\bin\Release\xenoui/xenoui.lib and object ..\..\..\xenocide\bin\Release\xenoui/xenoui.exp
uimanager.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall Xenocide::UI::Transactions::Transactions(void)" (??0Transactions@UI@Xenocide@@QAE@XZ) referenced in function "public: void __thiscall Xenocide::UI::UIManager::createTransactions(void)" (?createTransactions@UIManager@UI@Xenocide@@QAEXXZ)
..\..\..\xenocide\bin\Release\xenoui/xenoui.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It compiles without problems for me.
You might try to REBUILD all projects, xenocommon, xenocore, xenolauncher & xenoui

#7 Beetle

Beetle

Programming Department

• Xenocide Inactive
  • 350 posts

Posted 02 January 2006 - 01:37 PM

Hmm the same with rebuild, maybe i will try to explicty clean it :)

edit: Ok it's working now, didn't know where was the problem :P i switched to debug builded then go back to release build and everthing was ok, strange :P

Edited by Beetle, 02 January 2006 - 02:10 PM.

Posted Image