XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Forum Members In X-com (s)

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Taking into account that every female character (in the game, mind you  ) hasn't even seen action outside of the Skyranger...

That's because they've been getting all of their action inside the skyranger. :P

But seriously, it's only the third mission, right? There are only 3 girls on the squad, IIRC, so you won't see many ladies shooting guns. But don't worry, you'll get a piece of the action, too. :)

Taking into account that every female character (in the game, mind you  ) hasn't even seen action outside of the Skyranger...

That's because they've been getting all of their action inside the skyranger. :P

But seriously, it's only the third mission, right? There are only 3 girls on the squad, IIRC, so you won't see many ladies shooting guns. But don't worry, you'll get a piece of the action, too. :)

I bet you wish you had been staying in the Skyranger then, instead of going out to kill sectoids (even if that did take you to be captain :P )

But since we're all men now (gender operations anyone? ^_^ ) I doubt there's gonna be much action inside the skyranger now (and if there is I don't want to know :wacko: )

I must say this was a nice idea, SupSuper, adds a whole new dimension to the game :master:

I bet you wish you had been staying in the Skyranger then, instead of going out to kill sectoids (even if that did take you to be captain )

Are you kidding? Now that I'm captain, I get dibs, and can order everyone else around. Now drop and give me 20 pushups, J'ordos! :master: :LOL:

All other female recruits will follow me, while I give you a tour of the facilities. :devillaugh:

To: SupSuper

Sir,

Please enlist me into the rangs of X-Com corps - the greatest forces in the universe.

I desire to protect the Earth from all those pesky aliens who dared to come here. I wish to become a Commander and lead X-Com forces into the space to destroy the alien invasion once and for all.

Respectfully,

mamutas

March 1st, 2004.

:wave:

Sir,

Please enlist me into the rangs of X-Com corps - the greatest forces in the universe.

I desire to protect the Earth from all those pesky aliens who dared to come here. I wish to become a Commander and lead X-Com forces into the space to destroy the alien invasion once and for all.

Respectfully,

mamutas

March 1st, 2004.

To: mamutas

Your request has been acknowledged and you have been accepted into the ranks of X-Com. However, there currently is no more room for soldiers in the Skyrangers so you will have to wait at home base until someone dies or a new base is built.

Respectfully,

SupSuper

March 2nd, 2004.

btw...

- besides Jenny, are there any other female recruits? i can't exactly figure that out from the nicknames and don't want to make any gender mistakes ;)

- why does everyone always want autocannon/he or rocket launcher/large? well, i can't wait for our first terror site and see you all kill your teammates with your big shot weapons :P

- you're probably wondering how does this "2 skyrangers in one base" system works. no? i'll explain it, anyways. basically, the skyrangers take turns at going to sites. first site is skyranger-1, next site is skyranger-2, next site is skyranger-1, etc. also, this also helps us not miss any sites if one of the skyrangers is REFUELLING!!! :P

Can i drive the tank? :D

tanks are unmanned. this is x-com :P

i could put you in as a tank, but it would give you a major advantage over the other recruits. still, i'll give you a rocket launcher to make up for it ^_^

Edited by SupSuper

Naaa... dont take up the valuable space with a tank (3 others could be playing to ;) ).

How about a Rookie in personal armor with a laser rifle and a few alien/normal/proxy/electroflare grenades. I like to be the dependable type...

Naaa... dont take up the valuable space with a tank (3 others could be playing to ;) ).

How about a Rookie in personal armor with a laser rifle and a few alien/normal/proxy/electroflare grenades. I like to be the dependable type...

*cough* standard, human tech you start with *cough* :rolleyes:

So please reconsider your gear ^_^

why does everyone always want autocannon/he or rocket launcher/large? well, i can't wait for our first terror site and see you all kill your teammates with your big shot weapons :P

Well, I hope I won't be one of those unfortunate teammates :huh: (at least no team mate has anything to fear from me, as my equipment is a rifle and smoke grenades, so don't complain about me blowing anyone up :D )

Edited by j'ordos

Sir,

Respectfully,

mamutas

March 1st, 2004.

To: mamutas

Your request has been acknowledged and you have been accepted into the ranks of X-Com. However, there currently is no more room for soldiers in the Skyrangers so you will have to wait at home base until someone dies or a new base is built.

Respectfully,

SupSuper

March 2nd, 2004.

It would be funny if... uh... one soldier was to 'accidentally' shoot another in the back during an assault... you just never know what can happen in the heat of battle that can result in other soldiers getting a chance to join the ranks :naughty:

Here's my stats.  Would you mind if I used your stats program for the TftD game?

go right ahead. the only difference, IIRC, is that tftd has different soldier skins (and different color for stats background ;) ).

Edited by SupSuper

Do the two zeros at the bottom of the file mean that I have a psi strength and skill of zero?

No, its the hair-color and gender. Heh, if you only had 100 diffrent hair and gender chooices...

Now, he may not be the fastest, or have the best aim, but he's got a good quick draw and if he has too, he's gonna die with his boots on.

EDIT... You know what, I've realized that custom soldier thing inst good. If you havnt already done mine, dont, I'll just take what I can get...

Edited by deanfrz

:devillaugh:  it's me, bro (SupSuper)!!!!! hahahaha *evil grin* i'm rdy to join!!

I wanna have a laser pistol damn!!! you gotta research some more!! :|

Add me in :P rdy for THE fight!

yay, my sister. ok, you're in :)

YOUR SISTER HAS JOINNED THE FIGHT!? :blink: MAN!! :devillaugh:

Try not to kill her in the first misson hen Sup!

HAHAHAHHAHAHA :devilburn:

Just kiddin, you sister will be a good addiction to the group. ^_^

Facehugger's living up to his honorary title...

Well, if you ever run low on recruits (sickbays overflowing), I'd happily join for a chance to grab a laser rifle and not release the trigger for a whole mission (erm, I mean at least until I'm in condition to do so).

I'm not sure I like where that is heading...

Facehugger will be hitting on the nurses, not the female soldiers!

:D

i guess you must've been able to hit on many with your fatal wounds. there must've been lots of screaming :LOL:

besides, you're out of the hospital now.

I'm not sure I like where that is heading...

Facehugger will be hitting on the nurses, not the female soldiers!

I'm not sure either, I hope the 'c' in 'addiction' is a typo ^_^

wow, suicide missions in super human mode!

IM IN!

Just give me either a blaster launcher with one ammo or a high explosive and run me into the ufo's center, then blow me up. It will create a hole for others to get in and kill of aliens in the process. It's more effective in apoc but wot the h3ll

Kamikazee, reporting for slaughter.

oh, so i have to make my soldier. ah. okay.

Ill make me with super high speed, Tus Stamina and no other values.

After all im only gonna be a human bomb

I'm not sure either, I hope the 'c' in 'addiction' is a typo ^_^

HA I sure hope it is a typo :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: or else...there's gonna be X-Com operatives killed in action!!!!!!

:P :rock: :rock: fear my power! I was promoted already! HA!

• 3 weeks later...

Count me in.

But I am a conscientious objector so no lethal weapons for me.

Ideal equipement

- Motion Scanner

- Smoke grenades

- Electro flares

- Medkits

- Stun Rod (I don't want to kill but I don't mind knocking them out)

Power Armour would be fine thank you.

fabre.stt

Edited by fabre

I'd also like to volunteer, sir! Unlike fabre, I am NOT a conscientious objector, so feel free to hand me very lethal weaponry. *evil grin* any sort of armor is good, and I normally prefer heavy plasmas. As I doubt you're handing that to a raw recruit, I'll take a plasma rifle if I can have one, laser rifle if I can't. Finally, feel free to give me a blaster bomb launcher, so long as I can make big holes in the landscape with alien bits around the edges. :D

Gyrfalcon.stt

for now the best i can give you is a plasma rifle. when we get heavy plasmas i'll be sure to give you one so you can zap all our fellow soldiers ;)

yes, this means you're in :P