XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Help Again With Xcom 1

Whoa, that's freaky. Never seen a map like that, though it looks like you had a "good" time. How'd your tank get stuck that way? Anyway, he's on level two, in the building in the upper-right corner of the map. In that building, there's a flight of stairs in the north-most corner (upper-left in the overhead display). On the first level, shoot out the stairs on the second level. He somehow got behind them, right below the level 3 block of stairs. Don't ask me how he got there, that's as impossible to tell as how your HWP got trapped in that door. BTW, you should start over that mission. You barely have any troops left! Against that many mutons, I can understand why you lost so many men, but think of going on the next mission with 2 sergeants, a squaddie, and a ton of rookies! In case you still can't find the little bugger, I'll attach a screenshot.

mysteryalien.jpg

i used hobbes city maps. HOBBES!!!! thanks. as for the soldiers, i have enouph at my home base to replace them all. Also, i drove the tank over a single destroyed floor square to see what would happen, and the whole thing went through. check the level just above it

And as usual, I have to come to your rescue. You'll never believe what happened the first time I tried it! I ended the turn, and some guy went berserk. In his berserk rage, he killed 2 etherials and 1 sectopod! Ironically, the etherials panicked him, or he wouldn't have became berserk. Anyway, this one was HARD! I don't quite know what you want from me yet, so I'll post a winning save file. I think the commander passed out from smoke inhalation :D !

Oh crud, it won't let me attach the file. Any ideas?

Edited by Tsereve

And as usual, I have to come to your rescue.  You'll never believe what happened the first time I tried it!  I ended the turn, and some guy went berserk.  In his berserk rage, he killed 2 etherials and 1 sectopod!  Ironically, the etherials panicked him, or he wouldn't have became berserk.  Anyway, this one was HARD!  I don't quite know what you want from me yet, so I'll post a winning save file.  I think the commander passed out from smoke inhalation :D !

Oh crud, it won't let me attach the file.  Any ideas?

what file are you trying to attach?

Not sure. Hang on, I'll attach it so you can see for yourself. ^_^

Nah, just kidding.

My problem before was I didn't compress it (or something; at any rate, I tried attaching the savegame). I deleted what was in Blehm's download, and re-pasted the new data back in. BTW, both your bases have containments. So how come the stunned commander doesn't show up?

Base_mission.zip