#1 Peck

Peck

Squaddie

• Forum Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts

Posted 09 May 2005 - 10:16 AM

Hi everyone :).

I've looked through the old topics but i havnet found anyone with a problem similar to mine...

Ok when i get into a tactical mission, everything works for a few minutes but then i move my mouse and the dos window closes. Im not running dosbox btw and i have all the pathces like ufo2p,tacp,fakecd,mousectl.... The game just quits on me, turns black and closes...

Also i have a wierd mouse problem where if i go to teh top left, it starts going down.. So i have to use arrow keys...

#2 Peck

Peck

Squaddie

• Forum Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts

Posted 09 May 2005 - 11:33 AM

It appears taht wheni move the mouse to the top of the screen, the game closes :S...

#3 Peck

Peck

Squaddie

• Forum Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts

Posted 10 May 2005 - 06:55 AM

More problems :(... When i try to stun raid a marsec arms factory, i get to the squad selection part then a quick flash to "dont get hurt" and hten the thing closes on me <_< ... I used to love this game :) and i cant play anymore! :(

#4 j'ordos

j'ordos

Alien Concept Task Force

• Xenocide Artwork Department
  • 5,059 posts

Posted 10 May 2005 - 09:33 AM

going down when the mouse is at the top sounds a bit like mousectl with incorrect values, try disabling mousectl, maybe it's also causing the other mouse-related bug. (unfortunately I don't know what the correct values are :) )
Dunno about the raiding bug, sorry :( .
"You can't trust your eyes if your imagination's out of focus" - Mark Twain
"The mind is like an umbrella, it functions best when open" - Walter Gropius
Posted Image
SNEKK BLOG U-LAR MEKHH! GAHGHH! RK!
GRRGH RGGHH SNORRTT GHACKHGG

Now presented in DoubleVision™ (where drunk)

Reply to this topic