XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Bio Transport Module?

Sectopod

I know it's from Apoc, but are BTM's avaliable to be built in crafts? In real life, it would seem unlikely that they would stun a Cryssillid and carry it on their ship, where it could wake up, jump and zombify everyone (assuming they are not careful) whereas if they locked it up in a module in the craft the best it could do is at least try to hit the door and cause no damage to the crew.

The Bio-Transport Module would have built in stun-gas compartments, so if that Ethereal woke up from his sleep, and tried to muster enough energy to control the crew on board, the guy watching him would push a button to release "quick release" stun gas and knock him back to sleep.

Or, would a guy holding a stunrod keep it jammed in the alien pushing it once or twice every minuite in the ship?

Just my 2 cents :)

Edited by Chmmr

With the first incarnation of aliens, every one has been seen on the battlescape in the wide open. They all looked as though they could breathe our air just fine. I think its as you said at the end, no bio modules or anything, just a coupla guys guarding the body with stun rods and mind probes to monitor them (so they can't pretend their knocked out and surprise them).