XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Best Weapons

BurnThemALL

What is the best weapon in Apocalypse?  

471 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I personally like the Xcom made Disruptor weapon, sure it doesnt have enough ammo.. but its got speed and packs a punch! Just give the other hand a marsec Machine gun, couple pockets of ammo for that.. and your good. :D

Ultimate medium ranged combat <3

Althought I AM also a fan of Stun Grapples :X

Power Sword+Stun Grapple camping behind doors, they walk past you and then are like, WUT!??!

and by that time they are fried, or just knocked out. in which case I drop an Ap and run >:D

• 9 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 8 months later...

Toxiguns for the most part are my weapon of choice as soon as possible.

I use all weapons for the most part but no missiles, the AoE scares me and they're darn heavy to boot.

Autocannons are awesome and must be one of the coolest weapons, wielded akimbo and laying down a blanket of death.

Toxiguns are boring but they are awesomely powerful, fast and accurate (Without the worry of friendly fire [which keeps catching me off guard, grrrr]). So I guess they get my vote.

EDIT: The Mind Bender should be on that list. Only just started using hybrids properly and [CENSORED] me they're cool!

My agents now ride into combat wielding either a devastator cannon or Toxigun (dependant on enemy) with a Mind Bender in the off hand (not the best layout when you could dual wield Toxiguns and go to the inventory for the Mind Bender but this way just feels right).

Edited by Rhemorigher Arbeth