1 reply to this topic

#1 Deathskull

Deathskull

Captain

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 439 posts

Posted 17 January 2004 - 12:08 PM

Every base should have atleast one power generator to support the base facilities. The number of power generators you need can increase as you get more buildings. If you dont have enough power your base defenses will not work and research and manufactoring will slow down 75%. Of course there will be an elerium power generator than can supply the entire base no matter what facilities you have.
USA Today has come out with a new survey: Apparently three out of four people make up 75 percent of the population.
- David Letterman

#2 Robo Dojo 58

Robo Dojo 58

Colonel

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,001 posts

Posted 17 January 2004 - 05:02 PM

All the generators, air circulation etc. is already there. It's below the main floor in the basescape. ^_^
Posted Image Haha! I'm now the Supreme Commander of X-COM. Time to kiss Earth goodbye.

My first order of business: Homeless people make cheap rookies, and are great at opening UFO doors. Heck, they're so cheap, I'm going to replace all personel with them!
Secondly: This organisation takes too much money to run. Weapon shipments will come from Siberia from now on. Costly maintenance is to be cut on all facilities. That includes venting.
Thirdly: We have a new colonel. His name is Facehugger, he loves aliens, and I want you all to treat him with respect.
Lastly: I'll be in my condo on an undisclosed island, if you need me. Good day.

FMIX-The General Stores