XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Capturing Shielded Units

I have taken down Assault ship and went to kill the aliens in it. i brought 4 agents with devastators and 1 with 2 stun guns and 1 mind bender.im trying to catch anthropod with disruption shield cuz i need to research it. the problem is i cant stun him because of his shield, and if i shoot him the shield will dissapear. is there some other way to get it or give me advice how to stun him.

I have taken down Assault ship and went to kill the aliens in it. i brought 4 agents with devastators and 1 with 2 stun guns and 1 mind bender.im trying to catch anthropod with disruption shield cuz i need to research it. the problem is i cant stun him because of his shield, and if i shoot him the shield will dissapear. is there some other way to get it or give me advice how to stun him.

stun gas grenades and toxic guns are your best friends against shields.

Then if you want kills, pick up the shield & whack em good:)

The shields blocks the grapple's attacks completely, and your mind stun with the mind bender isn't working because you're not using a mutant. The psi skills for humans are too weak and are only able to do probes.

Stun grenades and toxigun rounds are the easiest way of penetrating the shields safely.

- NKF

You beat me while I was reading your reply as I was typing my reply? Right... I'm not going to untangle that and am just going to let you have this one. ;)

- NKF

Edited by NKF