XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Xcs Tournament

JoeJoe

Hobbes and I were "Testing" Our teams. Went kinda like this = :samurii: ..... Ravaged my whole team, although I survived the 20 turns.... I may have gotten a fair amount of kills, but he took all but one of my guys... And with the cheaters knowing our names, maybe a tourney server for next one..... Dunno if It'd work tho

[quote name='CopyBass' date='May 24 2005, 07:03 AM']Hobbes and I were "Testing" Our teams. Went kinda like this =  :samurii: ..... Ravaged my whole team, although I survived the 20 turns.... I may have gotten a fair amount of kills, but he took all but one of my guys... And with the cheaters knowing our names, maybe a tourney server for next one..... Dunno if It'd work tho
[right][post="120375"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

LOL I too creamed ya good Copybass, do ya have what it takes to take on my super elite team? This for losing to Hobbes :spank:
:P

How'd you know I like that kind of thing?

:whip: :spank: :whip: :spank: :whip:

Just kidding, Jeez

When were we ever ON topic ;)

Edit= Ack, this is the 666th post in UFO 200: Opponents wanted, War stories Edited by CopyBass

To all involved in global domination,

First off let me say that I am sorry for the delay in being active in the tournament. On Saturday May 14, at approximately 8:15 pm, my hard drive passed away. This is the first oppurtunity I have had to tell you all this.

Because the death of my PC was a hardware failure, I lost everything. For a while anyway, I must prioritize and restore the most important of software to my brand-new, and a thousand times greater, PC.

And so, regretabally I withdraw from the tournament as I do not know when I will have ufo2000 back on my PC. I am hoping for this weekend but I am not sure.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

I am still anxious to particitpate in future tourneys.

Sincerely,
[i]DecalMan[/i] Edited by DecalMan

>.<...... there goes Tetcha's hand from the tournament. We'll get you next time, though! Muahaha!

I don't think anybody realizes the tournament is still going on. It seems to go faster when you have your site working and updates going constantly. ;)

EDIT: What is your new site's address exactly? And is it working right now? Edited by Kratos

I think the tournament died. :( Oh well, lets try doing it again sometime. Let's wait until you can get your FTP working JoeJoe until we start another.

EDIT: I have a suggestion, how about 15k points next time? I think unlimited is not limited enough for a tournament. Edited by Kratos

• 1 month later...