XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Id Really Appreciate Some Help Music

I have some of the music files in MP3 format and have converted them to raw

PCM 8 bit stereo 22050 RATE (HZ) (SOUND SUPERB WITHOUT distortions)

afterwards I created a music folder in the apocalypse main directory and droped the files in there but my guess is that I am in need of some other files to get it to work

can any of you guys assist me with the problem which Im facing at the moment.

Ive read that there was a Apoc_MUSIC.txt if so where should I put it AND WHATS IN IT.

PS : GReat SITE

thanks and regards,

old timer xcom player : )

NAAA it didnt work.

I copied the apo_music txt and pasted it in a text file then chaged the extension to cue put it in the music folder which I had previeously created in xcom3

then what ???

in THAT APO_MUSIC TXT FILE it sais :

FILE "C:\Documents and Settings\Tiberius\My Documents\My Music\Apoc Music\MUSIC.wav" WAVE

what changes should I make on that line above ???

CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME PLEASE

Jordos do you have the full version (version with music) if you do can ya please tell me which other files does that MUSIC folder have in it.

The music in apoc is just one big file, the text file is simply there to show where each original track began within that file, since the new tracks would have to be of the same length.

I don't think you had to put it in a MUSIC folder, just the apoc base folder, iirc.

The music in apoc is just one big file, the text file is simply there to show where each original track began within that file, since the new tracks would have to be of the same length.

I don't think you had to put it in a MUSIC folder, just the apoc base folder, iirc.

Jordos can ya please tell me the extension of that ONE BIG FILE PLEASE and the exact location of it

where should I put it ?????

I had this music thing working a few years ago but I cant remember how I got it to work. ^_^

MORE INFO PLEASE.

Thanks.