XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Hover Cars And Agents

Spoon

Hey Hey.

OK Basically i just started using dos to play xcom3, & i were wondering how i put agents in hover cars? I have purchased some cargo containers and put them in my cars. but how do i load agents into them?

Thanks Bye.

Since you're just getting started: Once you've loaded your troops in the vehicle and have arrived at the mission site, you only need to highlight the agents you want to participate in the mission. You do not (and should not) move them into the building. This is a great habit to get into early.

It's especially important when you're attacking alien buildings, since you'll lose the launch tube after disabling the building, and your ship will automatically lift off and leave anyone that's not on the ship behind.

- NKF

Since you're just getting started: Once you've loaded your troops in the vehicle and have arrived at the mission site, you only need to highlight the agents you want to participate in the mission. You do not (and should not) move them into the building. This is a great habit to get into early.

It's especially important when you're attacking alien buildings, since you'll lose the launch tube after disabling the building, and your ship will automatically lift off and leave anyone that's not on the ship behind.

- NKF

I found out how to load agents in to cars. but i dont understand what you mean? Could you simple-a-fi for me?

What I mean is that when you go on a mission, you don't have to unload the agents the same way you loaded them into the vehicle.

After you've sent your ship to the site you want to investigate (or attack), just click on their names (or the name of the transport to select everyone that you've loaded into it) to select which agents will go into the battle.

The thing is that the ship will automatically leave when the battle is over, so if there are any agents that have been unloaded into the building, they'll be left behind.

- NKF

• 2 months later...
What I mean is that when you go on a mission, you don't have to unload the agents the same way you loaded them into the vehicle.

After you've sent your ship to the site you want to investigate (or attack), just click on their names (or the name of the transport to select everyone that you've loaded into it) to select which agents will go into the battle.

The thing is that the ship will automatically leave when the battle is over, so if there are any agents that have been unloaded into the building, they'll be left behind.

- NKF

I still havent found the tab or screen that allows you to drag and drop your agents into vehicles.

Which tab or screen is it under?

I swear i have tried everything under the sun. I go to the passenger screen under the vehicle tab and i try to drag them but all i can do is highlight.

Are you right clicking and dragging or left clicking and dragging? You need to use the right mouse button for this. It's kind of backwards and counterintuitive but that how it's done. ^_^

- Zombie

Are you right clicking and dragging or left clicking and dragging? You need to use the right mouse button for this. It's kind of backwards and counterintuitive but that how it's done. ^_^

- Zombie

well, both. When i am at my base, i try to assign my agents to a vehicle using the passenger screen from the vehicle tab. It seems that when i either left click or right click it just highlights the agent or car/plane. Do i need a specific tab to do it?

My bad. Here's what you need to do: Right clicking highlights soldiers. You can highlight as many as you want. Then left click (and hold) on one of the highlighted soldier picture icons, then drag it over the name of your vehicle/craft. You should now see the soldiers underneath the vehicle. :blush1:

- Zombie

My bad. Here's what you need to do: Right clicking highlights soldiers. You can highlight as many as you want. Then left click (and hold) on one of the highlighted soldier picture icons, then drag it over the name of your vehicle/craft. You should now see the soldiers underneath the vehicle. :blush1:

- Zombie

thanks, worked perfectly.