XCOMUFO & Xenocide

New Pr Team!

Hi everyone!

Allright! Good news! :D We're going to put some more life into recruiting. How? Simple, we're going to add a PR Team to the project. What we need is one representative per department. Each representative will have to communicate with other forums and individuals for recruiting motivated and skilled people for their assigned department. This basically means a light and fun job where you meet lots of talented semipro and professional people. If you're eloquent in english and motivated to explore the outer world, then this might be something for you. ;)

cheers,

Thomas

Where do I sign up? Oh, here?

*signs name on dotted line*

That'll do me :)

nice! what department would you like to represent? Just informative: Art has the highest priority ;)

cheers,

Thomas

Edited by ATeX

I suggest you take ART then. In case we haven't found anyone for CTD soon, you could take that as well if you'd like to. For the moment, I represent SND. And PRG, that's the only one left.

Now what we need to do first is creating a list of places we're going to do recruiting. That will be done over here. Then we're going to write some standard announcements. And finally, it will be just as simple as copy paste those announcements at those places and wait for the reactions. I had quite a few at SND with only 1 announcement. And in the end it got me those 2 new great composers :D

Now let's build that list ;)

cheers,

Thomas

that british for cheat sheet.

Not entirely accurate Stewart...

a crib sheet is some kind of help or aid, hardly a 'cheat sheet' OMG or even the FIFTH!? OMFG

I will take art then.

I would assume then, (if and) when we grab people, we will act as kind of 'mentors' or something? Or will we simply field questions to potential applicants, and then throw them to their respective dept when they join?

You will be sort of mentors to them until they get their own mentor inside the department (pass the recruitment procedure). You will have to work closely with the department leaders too.

Greetings

Red Knight