XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Fire

Guest stewart

Guest stewart

If you stand in fire, how long does it take to catch on fire (in XCOM of course not real life)? Does armor worn effect this?

What's the equivalent of incendiary ammo in TFTD?

i have no idea man, but 1 thing is sure, in 1 turn,i used psi amp on a sectoid, i shot some place a bit far from him it was incendarywith auto cannon. so i sent the sectoid in it, did end turn, psi amped him again. with a good surprise he started loosing HP, fatal wound was 2.IMO, i think it depends on armor

i can say, need to test that :)

and for the second question, about TFTD.. i dunno. :(

Guest stewart
Yeah I know you'll take damage but you may not actually catch fire. Incendiary ammo undersea seems kind of funny. I forget do the ink grenade work in air, does whatever the incendiary ammo is work in air and water, I forget.

Guest stewart
tshirt.  Don't remeber if I ever got on fire with armor.

So, I guess that means then one turn standing in fire with T-shirt armor is enough to set the soldier on fire?

Guest stewart
Yes you can catch fire w/ personal armour. Happened to one of my troops b4 (wasn't paying attention).

Do you have any idea how long he was standing there?

Guest stewart
So, I guess that means then one turn standing in fire with T-shirt armor is enough to set the soldier on fire?

well it probably depends on how intense the fire is.

Does fire have different intensity on a per square basis.

hey men catch on fire and dies, it happened to me .fire never turned off, and it was T-shirt guy.

with the armor, i dotn knwo if the fire stays for good, or it stays for some turns and then goes off.

btw if u move, it doesnt turn off right?"?

• 2 months later...