XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Finshing Moves

Zipperhead

this idea came about be the snakeman concept thread, (see image)

but would it be cool to have cool little animations in the game that wouldn't happen that often, and only kill someone.

stuff like:

A reaper bitting someones head off.

a mution doing a chokehold, and other wwf moves

a snakeman wraping someone up and blasting their head off

a floater doing a dalf-vader and blowing them up with its mind

etc etc

you get the idea... post some of your own

post-201-1075768370_thumb.jpg

A sectoid molesting them with a probe... An Etherial causing the soldier to suck on his gun... A sectopod stomping on somebody... A cyberdisk slicing someone in half... A chryssalid raping someone... A sillacoid lighting someone on fire... A Celatid latching onto someone and eating them like the blob...

Face, you really have to start behaving better! :D

Your imagination turns everything to p0rn!

Like this post,

and the post in floater concept topic about kliffoths antigrav device looking like a p.eni.s,

and the post in TFTD forums about M.C.Disruptor looking like a dildo.

C'moon man! Behave! :LOL:

Admit it, Facehugger. You have a problem. Fantasizing about all the ways that aliens can be erotic isn't exactly healthy. It would be horrific to see at a terror site, though. :o

Don't worry, Cpl. Sexaholics anonymous is behind you! :P

Not in that way.

--Edit: Hehe... 'eat my plasma, rookie'...--

Edited by Robo Dojo 58

Okay, back on topic.

1. When the aliens have all annihilated the Corps, they can go back to the UFO, and blow the Skyranger to smithereens with craft plasma.

also:

2. Shoving grenades down a human's throat. Ouch.

3. Blasting an alien insignia into the wall. Like grafitti.

4. Putting that same insignia into a person. Double ouch.

5. Various mutilations, used as trophies. (Floaters....)

6. Ripping people to shreds. (mutons)

7. Using people/corpses as shields. (mutons, floaters, snakemen)

8. Tentaculat and a female X-Corps agent... nuff said.

9. Poking the corpses. (sectoids)

10. Forcing an agent to watch "I Love Lucy" reruns. (Etherials...:devillaugh:)

11. Whatever Facehugger would do. :devilburn:

Okay, I'll lay off...

12. Alien kills X-Corps agent with his own weapon.

13. Chrysallid holds up infected person in the air, as they crack out of the skin.

And I'm not a pervert. I'm maturally impaired.

I realize that I have been somewhat...sex crazed lately... Just so you know, there is a reason for it!

And I like that tentaculat idea! :D

Now lets get back on topic...

How about Mutons just rip a civilian's leg off and beat him to death with it?

Etherials could cause civilian heads to explode...

Floaters could be sadistic and cut their victims with built in blades?

Reapers could eat someone whole (see men in black 1 when the bug eats K whole)

Sectoids could...err...uh...curl up into a ball and die

Mutons could crush your head in their fist.

Reapers would eat corpses.

I love the idea about chryssalid hanging human in the air and you see how he/she changes to zombie. :o

Sectoid would kick you in the groin :)

Edited by Nyyperoid

Now really, couldn't the sectoids just BLINK you to death? :D

To stay closer to the topic: reapers would be great in trampling their opponent into the ground; maybe floaters could run you over with their antigrav unit; and (inspiration comes from Facehugger) Ethereal just opening their robe and scaring people to death?

They stun ladies with the size of their atrophied peice! Just imagine how big it would be if it wasn't atrophied! :)

Back on topic:

Floaters should do something really sadistic. Like stabbing a civilian multiple times in the groin with their gun. (Plasma guns have spikes, right? :))

I still think reapers should eat someone whole.

Sectopods should...erm... be able to build up an overcharge in their gun, so that they can vaporize people. (See the death by pulse weapon animation in fallout 2, or the death by alien blaster animation in fallout 1.)

Etherials should still be able to make your head explode.

Snakemen can do the afore mentioned curl

makes sence. Now do you see someone animationing a reaper taking a crap in this game? ever?

and if this game became hentai in anyway, I would leave.

I and said biting the head off couse it could rap his jaws around the head and the you'll just see the body fall with a large crounch sound.

Wow, Zipperhead, lighten up, especially on the 13 year olds. When you're on an online forum, you have to expect the occasional adult comment. Besides, this all started when someone drew a picture of a cute X-COM girl in a skirt... :sly: I'm only 18, dammit.

I bet I can date all of the inappropriate posts as happening after that pic was posted.

yeah I know I posted one of em my self. and Im 18 to.

its just I don't think raping is funny in any contect. and making a joke in a post is cool, but the keeping it going though out the thread is not so cool, plus when the joke wasn't really that funny to begin with.

I know they are young, and this is all new to them, and thus very amusing, but its also good to learn where to place such coments and how long to continue them. I did at their age and Im sure you did to.

Pee/Poo jokes were the greatest in that age. That's normal :D But I think age-racism isn't much better from other types of racisms. Let everyone be. Age doesn't matter. Edited by Nyyperoid

Look I thought that finshing move in this game would be cool.

and I would of liked to hear some ideas.

but if you guy want to make pee/poo jokes thats fine by me.

I just don't find them funny tis all.

I've known 28 year olds that act like they are in kindergarden, and I've known 12 year olds that act mature like a twenty year old. Age isn't always an indicator of one's maturity.

Alrighty. Lets get back on topic, okay?

Lets see. I would perfer it if a reaper at someone whole, because it would look really cool (and would freak out the player greatly, if done properly.)

I would also like to see some sort of celatid acid attack, where it shoots green acid and burns a human into red goop. (See fallout when you kill someone with plasma)

Etherials should 'use the force' or rather their telekinetic powers to crush human heads.

Mutons should use either fighting moves (Like Mortal Combat) or just beat the human to death with their gun.

Floaters should, err... torture people in some way. *If we use Kliffoth's concept, with those nasty pointy fingers!*

Sectoids probably shouldn't get a finishing move, there isn't really anything they can do.

Maybe just if the soldier is paniced and alone in a room with the alien and the alien surely has enough time units it would take the risk to walk up to the soldier?

Maybe just if the soldier is paniced and alone in a room with the alien and the alien surely has enough time units it would take the risk to walk up to the soldier?

What if when you open a door and there is an alien right there? It happened to me all the time, especially in UFOs and terror sites.

I like the idea of close range special attacks... A muton would really not count any civilians as threat... And if a alien doesn't see threat it gets sadistic, or just won't waste any plasma on helpless.

Melee could kill always/nearly always but take all TU:s (Of course human vs reaper or muton is suicide without elerium-based lightsabre. That apoc thing would finally have some use.)

So it would be like drills in tftd. Yeah, I like it too. Maybe a bit starwarish but anyway :)

• 1 year later...
Elerium based lightsaber...Hmm...I like it! :)

Nooo you must have teh Plasma Sword from Apoc :)

Anyways, heres some of my thoughts:

Mutons: They would pick people up by the neck and start laughing, choking them to the death, perhaps even beating someone and eating them? (They are vorocious flesh eaters after all :P)

Sectoids: Hmm, I would have thought they'd act like halo grunts, laughing and jumping saying I killed him I killed him! to other Sectoids.

Reapers: After killing an enemy, they should vorociously eat them. Perhaps with a roar?

Sectopods: Merciless walk over the enemy, while the enemy screams out from the dying pain, before being trampled over.

Cyberdisc: No idea.

Crysillid: Hmmm, what if, the alien injects the human, and whacks him across the room, and when he wakes up he starts screaming, foaming at the mouth and becoming a zombie.

Snakemen: Wraps around the human and blasts them with it's gun. Or if theres no gun, it will crush him to a pulp.

Celatid: No idea.

Ethereal: Starts whispering to the enemy saying "Your species is ultimatley doomed! Mwhahaha" and explodes his mind.

Floater: Floats around the enemy, laughs and shoots a couple of blasts into the humans.

Silacoid: No idea.

Edited by Chmmr

Can you "Choke to Bits?" Just sounds wierd. And they were Power Swords, I believe...

Plasma/Power Swords.

I guess, if you choked someone hard enough to tear their flesh, it would literally be bits. :D

More likely just death, though.

Etherals- lifts soldier off the ground while he/she is choacking and gasping for breath, then are thrown to the side.

Mutons- Charge up to the soldier ripping them appart with their bare hands or picking up the soldier and hurling them at your teamates/through the window, causing multiple bone fractures and inpending death.

Floater- Something sadistic, mabe picking up a soldier then slowly blasting off limb by limb as the person is screaming in pain... Or pick the soldier up then shot him in the spine as the soldier is begging for mercy throwing away the now useless husk...

Sectoids- They would shoot the soldier repeadely quitetly laughing (Something more sinseter the the halo grunts), So the soldier will stand and take the (10)? shots until they fall on the ground as a smoking cadabre leaking plasma from its wounds...

Snakemen- yeah wraping around and shooting the person sounds good... mabe they can just do it anaconda style? (choak the person to death)

Chrysalid- Run up and cut the person in half? Impale the person, then lifting them off the ground as they slowly choack and turn into another chrysalid, who bursts out and lands on the ground...

Cyberdisc- Plasma charge overload? vaporzing the person as they scream in pain...

Reaper - Feasts on a live human being as they scream in pain from the sudden loss of nearly every limb...

Sectopod - Impales the human being with its tenticles/claws throwing them up into the air, while in the air stabs the soldier repedatly

Celatid- throws a huge chunk of corosives, destroying armor/equipment and acidicly burning the victim to death, slow and painfull death

Silacoid- Crushes the person, then egnites the corpse on fire, doing incedenary damage to the surroundings except itslef...

Im feeling a bit violent... mabe a parental controll will remove some of theese more graphic images?

Edited by Shinzon

• 2 months later...

spins pistol on finger

gives somone the finger

cracks open a beer and has a chug

blasts a corpse repeatedly yelling obcenities

grabs a chunk of alien/human for a souvenir

waves at alien

waves at alien before getting shot

Sectoid does the moonwalk over a corpse

snakeman trips over corpse

muton rips off shirt while yelling 'smash and bash' over and over

Wipes forhead and sighs

blows the smoke from weapons barrel

lights up a cigar

lights up a person

Steals the enemies wallet

mutters nasty remarks under breath

makes omlet out of snakeman

Crysalid takes time off work to study at oxford

throws gun at enemy

throws buddy at enemy

pointless really , but amusing nontheless

Edited by Sporb

well, in that case

Sectoid - i like yours about laughing

Floater - punches in head, grabs shoulders spins him around, and shoots his head off

Snakeman - Punching a soldier in the stomache, grabs his head, and bites it off, then smashes it into the ground

Etherial - psi blasts the soldier so hard he screams and flies backward dead

Muton - Yes, i like this one, grabbing a soldier, and punching a hole in him

Cyberdisk - shooting the soldier repeatedly so he appears to walk backward as the plasma forces him back

Reaper - Knocks soldier to the ground, and starts feasting on his torso as he screams aloud

Chrysallid - swipes claws across soldiers face, spraying blood everywhere, cuts his stomache open and then cuts his head again, throwing him backwards

Sectopod - Walks up, and uses blades(mounted on plasma guns) and impales soldier, steps back, and then charges into dying soldier, then uses blades to hack his dead body

Silacoid - Jumps onto soldier, and soldier tries to run around as he burns, collapses to ground, and the silacoid quickly devours his corpse

Celatid - I dunno about these guys, maybe pour acid on your dying soldier as he screams and smokes