XCOMUFO & Xenocide

My First Win

dipstick

Hmm... did we hear anything about all our past UFO2000 games? No!
did we hear anything about chess? No!
did we hear anything about most of our TA games? No!
(are we seeing a pattern here yet? ;) )

So yes, victory was yours... for once
Congratulations :P Edited by j'ordos

• 3 weeks later...
[quote name='dipstick' date='Apr 24 2004, 06:31 PM']What about the chess?  I don't remember playing chess?  If you want a chance to redeem yourself, give me a few mins.[/quote]
Oh yes we did, remember the yahoo chessfest? (ok, so we played chess once, I figured the humiliation made you decide it would be wise to avoid chess altogether :P )

Probably the experience caused a massive brain *cough*riiiiiiiight*cough* trauma, erasing every possibly damaging memory in the process to protect your psyche from future irrational emotional surges of those past traumatical occurances which could disturb your ability as a human being to socially interact with other - ehhr, wait a minute, that sounds like you already? Guess it was too late then :P

edit: Either way, I'm still here to remind you of them ;) Edited by j'ordos

Or that it was unmemorable and superficially insignificant that my brain deemed it unnecessary to remember. Either way, this thread has died. RIP.

[quote name='dipstick' date='May 19 2004, 08:47 PM']Or that it was unmemorable and superficially insignificant that my brain deemed it unnecessary to remember.  Either way, this thread has died. RIP.[/quote]
Like I said, you forgot it to preserve (well, the part you had left anyway :P ) your mental health, I remember it like it was yesterday :D