Progress Release 638
Posted 20 August 2005 - 07:32 AM
- Also, it appears that the xnet-window transition bug only appears in Opengl.
- The time buttons still seem to disable when you push the planet arround alot using the buttons.
- alot of the details on the planet seems to 'flicker' when you turn on '1 day', as those details are only visable in the night.
- the light blob seems to follow your movement....
- Also, everything inside this red circle will never recieve lighting. At least in the winter months. And even though I havn't been on Iceland nor Greenland, I do happen to know that they have days in there quite a bit of the time
edit: and the sun being up in only 5 hours in Denmark is quite a bit on the low side
Edited by mikker, 20 August 2005 - 07:48 AM.
the truth about scientology
Some people say that dreams are a portal to the subconscious. If that is so, I am a very disturbed person.
Posted 28 August 2005 - 07:09 PM
Closed and unpinned
and nevermind, its already unpinned, but not closed
BF2 Hackers =5SF= have busted
]sD[ Engageo <-- couldn't get him banned though, no screenshot of him ingame
an AK guy
The anti-logarithm of the logarithm of X plus the logarithm of Y equals X times Y, or 10^(logX + logY) = XY
I hate spider solitaire...