XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Zombie Ct?

Zombie

While updating combatants.xml I noticed the Zombie was an undefined unit name in basic.xsd. Looking around the workshops, I didn't find it listed either. Found the Spawn interrogation in complete, doesn't mention Zombie anywhere. It is in the autopsy though. Now, I know the Zombie isn't a UFOPaedia entry in the original game. This was because the unit couldn't be stunned. You can kill it with incendiary rounds, but the corpse is a Chryssalid. Just thinking out loud here, but perhaps we could write an interrogation and autopsy text for the Zombie. Obviously, you can't access them through normal methods, but perhaps we could make them reachable by interrogating enough medics. (Just like in the original game, you couldn't recover a live Cyberdisc or Sectopod, but you could get the info through interrogation of a medic.) It sounds like a v1.0+ idea or an "Easter Egg" from the surface, but I don't think it should be left out as the Spawn CT's don't really give much info on this creature.

By the way, I'm not sure if this is the correct spot to discuss this, so mods please feel free to move it elsewhere. :wink1:

- Zombie

I didn't bring this up because of my name you know. ^_^

Before I agree to add more stuff on my plate, I believe I owe you some work on existing CT's, Mad. :wink1:

- Zombie

I didn't bring this up because of my name you know. ^_^

Before I agree to add more stuff on my plate, I believe I owe you some work on existing CT's, Mad. :wink1:

- Zombie

Hehe, that's very true. (Although, it's not like you weren't busy - that work on the xml files is inestimable) However, I'll keep that one in mind. Let's get back to it when we have finished most of the v1 CTs, or whenever you feel you need a little toy project. :) Deal?

Edited by Mad

Sounds like a plan to me. =b

- Zombie