6 replies to this topic

#1 Jesus Escariut

Jesus Escariut

Captain

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 07 April 2004 - 07:50 PM

Okay I was reading some past posts over in the X-Net section (just trying to catch up on all i've missed). It would make sense that the secret organizations would play some role in the game... kinda like how they did in apoc. I don't think it would be that way though. What I'm getting at is keep them story based not actually functional.

I think we'll better make up our own (so they don't sue/beat/assasinate us) groups instead, like "derived humanity" and "low control" or something.

I think we dont need to worry about changing names since game like Deus Ex have gotten away with it already.

Albino Crow , you seem to have a vast knowledge of such occults/organizations. Would you be so kind as to provide us with a list of names and purpose?

Ex: MJ-12 - Military Coverups

#2 Cpl. Facehugger

Cpl. Facehugger

Creative Text Department

• Xenocide Inactive
  • 3,749 posts

Posted 07 April 2004 - 07:53 PM

The Illuminati (coverups/secret societies), the Men In Black (not the movie), some sort of wacky alien worshipping cult, an extreme anti-alien cult (actually, this one could work well for story allies.)

Edited by Cpl. Facehugger, 08 April 2004 - 12:53 PM.

I'm only partially inactive. :P I can still be reached at cpl.facehugger@gmail.com, and via PM. Preferably the former.

*Coming back? Avast! Facehugger, finish your assignments!*

Posted Image

#3 Jesus Escariut

Jesus Escariut

Captain

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 08 April 2004 - 06:41 AM

Secret Govt. Agencies , Most deal in coverups

MJ-12
PI-40
MAJIC
Delta
The Jason Scholars

#4 red knight

red knight

Xenocide Project Leader

• Xenocide Inactive
  • 3,310 posts

Posted 08 April 2004 - 12:02 PM

Please take out any organization related to terrorism, counterterrorism, political in nature and existing religious ones (you may want to create your own based on no actual religion)...

Thank you.

Greetings
Red Knight

Edited by red knight, 08 April 2004 - 12:04 PM.

Sourceforge Nick: flois - Federico Andres Lois
Visit my blog at: flois.blogspot.com

Posted Image

Pookie cover me, I am going in.

#5 Robo Dojo 58

Robo Dojo 58

Colonel

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,001 posts

Posted 08 April 2004 - 12:32 PM

Please take out any organization related to terrorism, counterterrorism, political in nature and existing religious ones (you may want to create your own based on no actual religion)...

Thank you.

Greetings
Red Knight

Well, there goes my suggestion for the Kermit religion, which my uncle currently practices to get rid of all the converts at airports... :rolleyes:

We still have the Order of the Golden Toilet, and its evil cousin the Swedesh bath. Maybe they could be included, somehow. :)

-------------------------------------------
"It's not easy being green." The book of Kermit, 1:24

#6 j'ordos

j'ordos

Alien Concept Task Force

• Xenocide Artwork Department
  • 5,059 posts

Posted 08 April 2004 - 12:53 PM

the Swedesh bath

the TURKISH bath :)

Mikker also wanted the Tuborg Beer clan, but support was low ^_^

Don't forget the Men in Black, and maybe even the Cult of Sirius as easter egg? Or the X-Files with cancerman? (don't know if they had a name for their plots) :D

edit: oh, Cpl already mentioned MIB :rolleyes:

Edited by j'ordos, 08 April 2004 - 12:56 PM.

"You can't trust your eyes if your imagination's out of focus" - Mark Twain
"The mind is like an umbrella, it functions best when open" - Walter Gropius
Posted Image
SNEKK BLOG U-LAR MEKHH! GAHGHH! RK!
GRRGH RGGHH SNORRTT GHACKHGG

Now presented in DoubleVision™ (where drunk)

#7 Cpl. Facehugger

Cpl. Facehugger

Creative Text Department

• Xenocide Inactive
  • 3,749 posts

Posted 08 April 2004 - 12:55 PM

Thank you.

Greetings
Red Knight

Fixed.

Ohh yeah, we have to include the turkish bath and the golden toilet, even if as an easter egg.
I'm only partially inactive. :P I can still be reached at cpl.facehugger@gmail.com, and via PM. Preferably the former.

*Coming back? Avast! Facehugger, finish your assignments!*

Posted Image