XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Stat Strings Question

basagulero3d

yeah me again =)

in xcom util, How do i change it so my stats on the people just say:

name (no surname, i want it gone, replaced by these) [x, if bravery < 20]/[number of time units]/[if shooting accuracy = 55-60 then "sp", if 61 - 70 then "ss",

if 70+ then "ee"/[number of reactions]/[number of strenght]

so bascially ill just end up with something like this, becoz this is how i name my people.

Mariko x/57/ss/45/28

this tells me that Mariko is a coward by the "x", and has 57 time units, a sharp shooter, a reaction time of 45, and a strnght of 26.

is this what it meant by changing the soldier stat screens, or did i get confused?

yeah me again =)

in xcom util, How do i change it so my stats on the people just say:

name (no surname, i want it gone, replaced by these) [x, if bravery

if 70+ then "ee"/[number of reactions]/[number of strenght]

so bascially ill just end up with something like this, becoz this is how i name my people.

Mariko x/57/ss/45/28

this tells me that Mariko is a coward by the "x", and has 57 time units, a sharp shooter, a reaction time of 45, and a strnght of 26.

is this what it meant by changing the soldier stat screens, or did i get confused?

XcomUtil has no provision to remove the surname. Instead, it reduces the name to first initial plus surname if it needs more room for stats. The / is also a special character for the stats and can not be used the way you want. If you read the "NameStats in XCOMUTIL.CFG" section of XcomUtil.txt, it should answer all of your questions.