XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Copybass Mansion

Jamaru

This is my next project, Copybass's Mansion and this is thought of by Copybass.

I just started right now. I'll be done in a day or two Copybass. ;) Its going to be a huge building with 2 floors and a large ufo scout at the top. :)

Edited by Abyssion

Hmm, I thought mansions had 3 or more floors...But it sounds unique to have a ufo on top. I guess its hard to fit 3 floors with a ufo on top. ;) Well anyway, I can't wait to see it! =b Edited by Kratos

Hmm, I thought mansions had 3 or more floors...But it sounds unique to have a ufo on top. I guess its hard to fit 3 floors with a ufo on top. ;) Well anyway, I can't wait to see it!  =b

You can do it, but the UFO will have no roof. Not that it'll matter in that respect, however.

Set Piece maps seem to be becoming pretty popular now. Must have been my Base Complex. :P

This'll be an AWESOME map to use S.W.A.T Tactics on. Is it gonna have a fence? If so, having people hide at both sides of an opening is SO fun

Actually I still can put the whole ufo in plus still have 3 floors. unfortunately i had to leave out the fence because of over 255 mcd limit. :(

But your map can still be done, just without the fence part. :)

When Night missions are in the next stable, this map would look really cool in it. ;)

I can see it now

Drop the plasma rifle! I said drop it! *Pew, Pew Pew!*

CAN'T wait.

Assassination: Copybass in his mansion and his opponent tying to break in.

Now all I need is my Matrix-Style leather clothes and trenchcoat and shades in a skin :P

Hurry, before he gets to the UFO!!!!

:ar15: :shockwhore: :sgrin:

• 3 weeks later...
alright, downloaded and running, in both my beta and stable folders, does anyone want to have some fun in copybass' mansion with a few anti-matter guns?

Wewt, thx man, I LOVE it... I'd also love to fight you sometime, Blehm... Up for a battle anytime soon?

• 2 weeks later...

Now I've finally played this, some C&C;

Nice map.

One thing. A LOT of the rooms are empty. Far, far too empty. There are some large, empty rooms. Quite a few in fact. Disturbingly empty. I like the little quarters for guests & guards, but really, the rooms are too empty. Try and put some more... detail into it, Abyssion. You left too many of the rooms blank and empty.

There are also a few errors with doors & walls. Some of the doors open and replace walls. Looks silly. Noticeable in the main "lift" room, mostly.

• 1 year later...
Since there can be taller maps now, I can make the mansion taller. If I do make it taller then I don't think the current stable can support it, so it has to be played through beta atm. If I remember correctly isn't there a new recent map maker? If so, can someone point me to it? :)