XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Forum Categorical And Topic Organization

fux0r666

I would just like to say that I appreciate the new category and topic structure that's taking shape in the forums. The new structure is much more intuitive than it was even a few weeks ago. I still have trouble reaching the water cooler sometimes because it sounds like it should be in with the other office categories but everything else is great. This is very good work.

Apart from the new colours :D

Seriously though, I had only just got used to the old set *sigh; presses 'reformat' button on brain*

Edit: Just twigged that I put this in the wrong place, but hey. Actually the same statement applies here. *presses reformat button twice for good measure* :explode:

Edited by dipstick

I would just like to say that I appreciate the new category and topic structure that's taking shape in the forums.  The new structure is much more intuitive than it was even a few weeks ago.  I still have trouble reaching the water cooler sometimes because it sounds like it should be in with the other office categories but everything else is great.  This is very good work.

Praise is always welcome. Money, of course would be more welcome. :rolleyes:

Apart from the new colours :D

Seriously though, I had only just got used to the old set *sigh; presses 'reformat' button on brain*

Edit: Just twigged that I put this in the wrong place, but hey.  Actually the same statement applies here. *presses reformat button twice for good measure* :explode:

Things should be better since we are no longer bound by a depth-of-2 hardlimit.