XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Player Msn Addresses

• 3 weeks later...
Same problem here

my msn is kamikaze3389 (at) hotmail.com.

BTW.. I don't take kindly to spam... being a spammer myself...

Looking forward to the mindless killing...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
[quote name='Hailfire22' date='Sep 21 2004, 06:25 PM']B1ackKnight, I don't think you're in much shape to fight anyone.....yet. After a few more..."lessons" maybe.......
[right][post="95425"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

ill do wat ever i wont ur not my boss

[quote name='Hailfire22' date='Sep 21 2004, 07:10 PM'][quote name='B1ackKnight8' date='Sep 21 2004, 07:06 PM']ill do wat ever i wont ur not my boss
[right][post="95431"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

I am when I play you on the server. ^_^ Just a friendly jest, take it easy!
[right][post="95432"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
[/quote]

hahahahaha

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Is there a UFO2k mailing list? if not, there should be.

Regular news letters and such might make a stronger community out of the players.

anyway, heres my contact:

[email protected]

MY AIM: hubert04250

stalk me if you want, or ask me to play.

also, for those of you who want to see a dead ufo2k site, go here http://ebfangame.bizhat.com/home.swf

• 2 months later...
Is there a UFO2k mailing list? if not, there should be.

Regular news letters and such might make a stronger community out of the players.

i dunno...

i'm getting mail of some mailing lists regularly...

and i find them pretty unhandy... with all the replies and some people copying all previous message when replying, and others with tons of free-mail ad lines at the bottom of their mails and such...

if you look at it, then a "subject" in a mailing list is nothing different from a "thread" in a forum. and "replies" are nothing different from "posts" in this thread.

the only difference is, that a forum is clearly structured and hierachically ordered, and offers some usefull (and some less usefull) additional functionality.

in my opinion a forum supersedes and replaces a mailing list. its just the next step of evolution.

you have either a forum or a mailing list, but theres really no need to have both...

having both would just split the discussions into two different groups, using two different sorts of media...

MSN : Paindestroyer (at) hotmail.com

(dont ask, ive had the lame adress since i was like... 12.. :P)

Almost always online, so add and message me if you want a game (if i have the time offcourse ;). )

- Valthonis B)

Edited by Valthonis

• 4 weeks later...
in my opinion a forum supersedes and replaces a mailing list. its just the next step of evolution.

you have either a forum or a mailing list, but theres really no need to have both...

I disagree. While a forum is a much better place to have conversations and discussions, A mailing list offers another opportunity to bring information and updates into the very common occurance of people checking their email (as opposed to having to actually visit the forum, log in, and search for a topic of interest)

the forum is no doubt a place to build on community, but a mailing list will allow users who are less interested to have a very simple way of staying in touch.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...