XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Alpha 3.0 Is Just The Geoscape?

Guest Jalum

Guest Jalum
So if we see the Geoscape and hear the music, and it zooms and spins and the menu buttons light up, that's pretty much all there is to test, right?

Jalum

• 1 month later...
hahaha, sorry that is funny. I love the new look though. It was just kind of dissapointing when I first opened up 3.0 and saw the geoscape and thought, holy crap, and then tried to build a base and nothing happened....

ohmy

[quote name='ohmy' date='Jun 15 2003, 01:13 AM']hahaha, sorry that is funny. I love the new look though. It was just kind of dissapointing when I first opened up 3.0 and saw the geoscape and thought, holy crap, and then tried to build a base and nothing happened....

ohmy[/quote]
LOL, sorry, there is still much to be done :)

• 1 month later...
Guest Maciek (Poland)
I'd like to say You Guys are doing a great job.. Im a big fan of X-com 1 and I cant stand waiting for your product,

I run it and it works, however the globe is prety dark for a day, and sometimes my "right arrow" (which should turn the globe to the right) is not working

I wish I could help you, Im studying programming but Im on the startying line (know something about java, TP, some HTML, Pearl etc) I will be studying C++ this year,

anyway, great job

[quote name='Maciek (Poland)' date='Jul 30 2003, 06:00 PM']I run it and it works, however the globe is prety dark for a day, and sometimes my "right arrow" (which should turn the globe to the right) is not working[/quote]
I got this as well, but if you turn it a little to the left it works again. :huh?:

[quote]QUOTE (Maciek (Poland) @ Jul 30 2003, 06:00 PM)

I run it and it works, however the globe is prety dark for a day, and sometimes my "right arrow" (which should turn the globe to the right) is not working 

I got this as well, but if you turn it a little to the left it works again. [/quote]

What the heck is going on there then??

• 3 weeks later...