XCOMUFO & Xenocide

The Alpha Demo

Guest decklen

Guest decklen
i was bummed out when i clicked on things and nothing worked, heheheh so when can we expect a second alpha realease with more then 1 window.. im eagerly waiting this release, now that im a project mmember i can only hope i can help speed it up

if the graphics on the geoscape are anything to go by, this is gonna be one kicking game

:hammer: n00bie out :D

Guest decklen
this thing is being really gay, im logging in, but it's not staying logged in
it logs me out on every window

gay board i'll bash it on the head :hammer: heheh

[quote name='decklen' date='Jun 17 2003, 05:16 AM']this thing is being really gay, im logging in, but it's not staying logged in
it logs me out on every window

gay board i'll bash it on the head  :hammer: heheh[/quote]
Don't you dare bash the forums in the head. Instead, bash your own head, then your computer, then format your hard drive. When you've gathered your senses about you once more, change the security settings in your browser to accept cookies (specifically, the chocalate chip kind).

The current alpha is the third.

[quote]i was bummed out when i clicked on things and nothing worked[/quote]

Hehe -

Depends what you mean by that. If you mean the Geoscape didn't rotate, and that it didnt look amazing, or that you couldnt zoom or unzoom, that...

No no, I'm just playing :D . We are all waiting for the next alpha intensely, but good things take time. Its nice to even have what we do at this point!! Soon though...oh baby!

Gold

[quote name='GreatGold' date='Jun 17 2003, 11:51 PM'][quote]
i was bummed out when i clicked on things and nothing worked[/quote]

Hehe -

Depends what you mean by that. If you mean the Geoscape didn't rotate, and that it didnt look amazing, or that you couldnt zoom or unzoom, that...

No no, I'm just playing :D . We are all waiting for the next alpha intensely, but good things take time. Its nice to even have what we do at this point!! Soon though...oh baby!

Gold [/quote]
Your sarcasm is inspiring, GG.... :LOL: