XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Screenshots?

Guest wolfwing

Guest wolfwing
Looks great, I've been playing UFO:Aftermath last few days and enjoying another Xcom type game, do you have any other screenshots of ingame right now other then the Ethereal and Geoscape?

Well I don't know much about programing and graphics, but I'm fairly good with ideas and the sort. And somewhat okay with trouble shooting and finding bugs. Plus I've played the first three dozens of times, heck I may replay 1 and 2 agian just for the heck of it. :>

Well, open a free account here and post in the recruitment subforum of the lobby. You will be elevated to project member status rather quickly (provided stew is doing his job that is)

Based on what you have told me, I think you would be best in the ctd.

Yes, you would be made a forum member where you can post your ideas for the game. Once you've shown more than a passing interest in the project and other members have seen you participating, you can be promoted to project member of the appropriate department.

Creative Text Department, for writing the story, weapon descriptions, autopsy reports and whatnot.

There's also need for programmers (high demand for those if you can trust Mamutas ^_^ ), and there's artwork, and sound & music.

By far the greatest need is for programmers, they have the most work to do when it comes to hours invested. So if you're a so-so programmer but great writer, by all means sign up to program first and also do writing in your spare time.

[quote name='j'ordos' date='Oct 6 2003, 11:36 AM']There's also need for programmers (high demand for those if you can trust Mamutas ^_^[/quote]
Ones who did not trust Mamutas were eaten by Ultralisks (*adds j'ordos to the list*).

Yep, there are lots of line of code to write. Want some?