2 replies to this topic

#1 mutone

mutone

Rookie

• Forum Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 21 November 2005 - 11:01 PM

hi, some time ago i installed the x-com: ufo defense gold edition for win xp, everything seemed to be ok until the first crash appeared after the aliens made one of their terror attacks on a capital. But also when i do some research sometimes the system crashes too. I always get the same error message which includes the ntdll.dll 0x7c910000 - 0x000c09c4 and kernel32.dll 0x07800000 - 0x00108430. Does anyone know an answer to solve my problem ?

i start the game by using the xcom1fix.exe 4kb, there is also the musfix.dll in the the folder so i think every necessary file is there.

System info:
AMD Athlon 2000+ 1,67GHz
1 GB Ram
MSI Geforce FX 5700 LE

when i use the the dos version i soon get the cpuvdm error message using the dos box.

well its possible to play the gold edition but i feel pissed off , trying to save the game nearly after every single movement, to prevent losing all data before saving them. I often played a long time without saving, the result was hours of wasted time.

greetz ;)

#2 mutone

mutone

Rookie

• Forum Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 22 November 2005 - 09:43 AM

Since installing the patch.dll, it was yesterday, the crashes have been reduced to a minimum, but there still some. Most times when i do some research or transfering some items to another base. i wonder if there is a chance to wipe those crashes away too. <_<

greetz :)

#3 mutone

mutone

Rookie

• Forum Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 24 November 2005 - 12:52 PM

I can't transfer anything without a crash now, but i need the transfer to send some laser weapons to my 3rd base otherwise the mutons will destroy it.

Reply to this topic