XCOMUFO & Xenocide

V1.2 Patch

But in general its always a good idea to be running the latest version. I will likely do no harm.

EDIT:
[quote name='myself' date=' in this very post']... in general its always ...[/quote]:LOL: Edited by miceless

Why try to second guess me?? I DO HAVE v1.2 INSTALLED. That clear enough?? I could also see my game, even though I was connecting to you, and I clicked exit on that game. when I reconnected it, it said no players ???!!!!

[quote]QUOTE (myself [color="red"]@ in[/color] this very post)[/quote]

:LOL:

Also, moving to Technical support..... Edited by dipstick

[quote name='dipstick on Aug 5 2003' date=' 12:18 AM']Why try to second guess me??[/quote]
Because you werent clear!

[quote name='dipstick on Aug 5 2003' date=' 12:18 AM']I DO HAVE v1.2 INSTALLED.  That clear enough??[/quote]
Much better. Dont do it again! :spank:

[quote name='dipstick on Aug 5 2003' date=' 12:18 AM'][quote]QUOTE (myself [color="red"]@ in[/color] this very post)[/quote]
:LOL:[/quote]
Stupid board and its stupid quoting methods. I have mentioned it to Micah but he cant be bothered to fix it.

[quote name='dipstick on Aug 5 2003' date=' 12:18 AM']Also, moving to Technical support.....[/quote]
But now the first half of the thread is in the wrong place! :whatwhat:
Best split the thread if you want to be this picky! Edited by miceless

• 2 years later...

The file ID for the 1.2 patch changed after XTC merged into StrategyCore. It can now be found here. :)

- Zombie