5 replies to this topic

#1 knigen

knigen

Squaddie

• Forum Members
  • PipPip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 04:18 PM

Hi everyone......im at this alien mission where youre supposed to destroy these sacred heart buildings...i think its the alien maintance(spelling?) building....

anyway...ive shot down the things showed at the briefing pic so they exploded...and all of the alien reinforcement things i blew up....but the building is not disabled??...then i even tried shooting away the entire base of all the four towers that had the heartunits on them....and nothing

is this som crazy bug or have i missed something?

#2 NKF

NKF

Commander

• [Global Moderators]
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,798 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 06:53 PM

What do these things look like?

If I'm not mistaken, the maintenance building has these tall green pillars that are pink on the inside. If that's not what you mean, there are a few places you could have overlooked. Some buildings make it difficult by having some of the mission targets hidden underground (this is in one of the buildings where the UFOs are supposedly grown), or up in towers.

- NKF
Lord High Generalissimo Ruler Supreme of Norm's Anti Pedant Society (NAPS).

Number of members: 1

#3 knigen

knigen

Squaddie

• Forum Members
  • PipPip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 05:27 PM

yes its like four gigantic pillars and one in the middle...but the four outer ones has big coneshaped bases....ill continue to look but im starting to think its some kind of wierd bug, thx anyways.

#4 NRN_R_Sumo1

NRN_R_Sumo1

Captain

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 464 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 08:56 AM

You missed something. XCOM IS PERFECT NEVER SAY OTHERWISE :P
Me: Magic Eight Ball, do alien beings inhabit the earth?

Eight Ball: For the love of God, would you stop jiggling me! How can I predict the future when I'm about to throw up?!

#5 Guest_Azrael_*

Guest_Azrael_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 June 2007 - 11:21 AM

:huh:

#6 NKF

NKF

Commander

• [Global Moderators]
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,798 posts

Posted 26 June 2007 - 12:40 AM

???

You might've missed some of the tall pillars. If I remember correctly, the large open area has a few, and a little hall (usually off to the south of the larger area - but don't quote me on that) with several spawn pads have pillars in the corners of the room. It is also possible that you might not have completely destroyed one of the pillars.

- NKF
Lord High Generalissimo Ruler Supreme of Norm's Anti Pedant Society (NAPS).

Number of members: 1