XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Creative Text Department SVN Repository

Guest Azrael Strife

The Creative Texts will no longer be available on the FTP server via the asset list, I will from now on upload them into our SVN server and keep an up-to-date copy of all of them. Right now, except a few cases, there is a copy of all texts in the repository, all files are in RTF format and can be downloaded from there, should anyone want to.

Everytime any of you post a new draft of a text, I will copy it and upload it, so whenever you alter a paragraph or something of importance, post the complete draft, not just that paragraph, otherwise I have to take the time to edit the text and add the altered paragraph, while not difficult to do so, if I have to do it with a lot of texts it becomes an annoyance and will could make it hard for me to keep the repository as updated as possible, so please try to keep it easy for me :)

Creative Text Department SVN Repository

For easy use of the SVN server, I recommend you get TortoiseSVN, here you can find a short description of how to use it, it's very easy and useful. For now only I can upload texts into the server, in the future we will probably assign other members and give them upload permission.

Edited by Azrael

• 2 months later...