XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Create Your Clan On Xcs Here

The purpose of this post is for new clans who want to join X-Com Squads ( http://ebfangame.bizhat.com/home.swf ).

All of the information you need to provide is listed on the site. Click the "JOIN" button for information. Listed below is some quick info to answer common questions.

What Clans are:

Clans are groups of players who have banded together under one name.

What Clans do:

Clans will play an important role in the Domination game if it is to be implemented. (detailed are explained in the domination post)

Who can Create/Join a Clan:

Anyone can Create a new clan. You don't need any members (aside from yourself). Simple provide the requested information (on the Join page). And thats it.

If you want to join a clan that already exists, you must approach the Commander of that clan. Their contact information is displayed on the Clan's site.

Other Info about Clans:

Clans are fun.

Clans are not required to participate in the Domination game (if it is implemented).

Clans create a community where players tend to stay in longer.

Please post any questions you may have!

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anyone who is looking for a clan Mine has open spots ;)

Looks like we're gonna be enemies Plasma... unless we make an alliance...

Cool... I want to use the shoe, and I want Pennsylvania, North Carolina and Pacific avenues.

Honestly I find the clan ideas really cool, even if I'm not that interested in joining.

If I do I'll probably run my own.

For now I'll just show up on the servers once in a while and ask for a game.

The loosers do not pass go and do not collect 200 $ :Deal:

hey joejoe, i am in a clan now, how about changing my clan name to [MAD]. I am with Hobbes, and AQFAQ now. The commander will be: TEAM. Put us as members, don't put ranks. I will send a new picture for this team soon. Edited by Kratos

Hmmm another person for me to destroy, unless Plasma signs an alliegence :P

Hmmm another person for me to destroy, unless Plasma signs an alliegence :P

Are you THAT scared of him killing all your units? :laugh:

I say... no alliance when there's only 4-5 clans. :NoNo:

I am just so anxious to kill something :Hyper: ... DAMN SCHOOL COMPUTERS

I can't wait to fight on the front of battle. Too bad I'm the only one in my clan so far...

You may have the most members, but I have the power of a goddess hehehehe

I'll poke all other clans with sticks

:Poke:

Talk all you want. It gives me more time to build an army if you decline.

We now have sharp sticks :Poke:

Talk all you want. It gives me more time to build an army if you decline.

We now have sharp sticks :Poke:

The question is though, will they kill the weakest character in the game, sectoids? You will need to take some iron and start making some blades instead of using caveman weapons. Even then, the sectoids will consider you weak still because of your melee weapons. After you make your iron, start getting some staple guns. B)

For those of you who don't want to be in a clan or start their own. I have created the "Free Agent" section.

It lists your avatar and if your interested in joining a clan.

ALSO, CLANS will now show if they are accepting new members or not!

The question is though, will they kill the weakest character in the game, sectoids? You will need to take some iron and start making some blades instead of using caveman weapons. Even then, the sectoids will consider you weak still because of your melee weapons. After you make your iron, start getting some staple guns. B)

LOL.... I'll start researching that later... my people just recovered "Pile of Poo" from an alien ship... time to make poo on a stick

Edited by CopyBass

.... I'll start researching that later... my people just recovered "Pile of Poo" from an alien ship... time to make poo on a stick

You insult us aliens and your going to pay! :P

Bow down before the might of the Starfire Confederation.

We'll make poo out of you! :devillaugh:

Edited by Plasma

Aw jeez >.< I meant it in a good way... If there is a good way... and it's not saying anything about aliens... we got it from the washroom... Turns out Silicoids cant aim well LOL

Unfortunately, I can't get 636 to go online though.(i have it installed)

Maybe I'm not using the right server

I had similar problems which I solved by typing in the ip address of the server instead of domain name lxnt.info:2000. The ip address is currently 217.23.156.2 I think there must have been some name resoluition/dns voodoo going on.

Decalman has Joined Tetcha's Hand :)

DecalMan.

But anyway, thanks for lettin' me join CopyBass.

Hey, can I have a second-in-command title?

Also, are you primarily a human player?

If we get more people, a Paladins of Tetcha's Hand forum/Thread would be sweet.

Just a few thoughts.

Edited by DecalMan

is 626 the stable version from Sourceforge, because if so I have that but everytime I try to go online it says failed to connect to server.

I have tried typing in lxnt.info:2000, lxnt.info:200, and lxnt.info:

None of these have worked.

What serever should I use and do I have to register it somewhere.

The server should be at default when installed. The stable's server is exactly: lxnt.info

The beta's server is: lxnt.info:2001

You can go to the beta version with the stable and vice versa with the beta.

If you don't know where the stable version is, it is located at: http://ufo2000.sourceforge.net

Just find an area where it says: Current stable version is 0.6.627. You can download the game using one of the following links: win32 installer, linux binary or sources (crossplatform). If you have windows, you will want win32-installer...if you have linux you will have to get linux binary...sources, i believe is source code in c++, but that i am not too sure on...crossplatform i think is another OS for your computer, so sources you will have to ask someone else about.

Edited by Kratos

DAMN SCHOOL TO heck!!!!

I can't wait until my first match!

Edited by CopyBass

Make sure you guys start talking to eachother to set up the time when you are going to play. Someone has to take the initiative here!! :Poke:

The matches have been decided, so now its up to you to schedual that match!

Edited by JoeJoe

Okay, sounds good, i guess its showdown for us then Kratos eh? I am from Europe so I will have a different timezone than u have i guess. On Saturday i guess we both will have time (afterall we have some life beside x -com, school, university etc.) Tell me where u from so we can see the difference between time. I am from Austria, they have the same time as Germany.

People play this all over, eh? I'm from Canada, so it'd be pretty tough to play against you guys at the timezone I'm in

Oh yeah guys i hv a question for the techis among u. I always thought it was cool that ufo is cheat free. But i fought somone "Mad Man" who could shoot 100000000 with a person. I could not see who shot or anything. Cause when i went where the shooting came from ,no one was there. Every 3 seconds the computer said NID error. Sorry mad man if u read that and i am wrong however this was really strange..........

I dont know, I am sure that there are ways to cheat on UFO2000.

If someone wants to look into it, any information would help to detect these cheaters.

I don't understand why anyone would want to cheat. If you do and you win, you really didnt win anything. Its not an action game where killing a bunch of guys is cool. Its a game where you pit your skill vs someone elses.

and with that, All cheaters can go to heck! :devillaugh:

Edited by JoeJoe

I dont know, I am sure that there are ways to cheat on UFO2000.

If someone wants to look into it, any information would help to detect these cheaters.

I don't understand why anyone would want to cheat. If you do and you win, you really didnt win anything. Its not an action game where killing a bunch of guys is cool. Its a game where you pit your skill vs someone elses.

and with that, All cheater can go to heck! :devillaugh:

JoeJoe, I know a cheat. it might be considered a bug but it has the effect of a cheat. Shuold I Pm it to you or post it here so everyone is aware of it?