XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Organization Equipment?

Sorrow

Nope, none. Their equipment is as defined in the equipment sets section in apoc'd. Each week the tech level of each organization rises by 1. Score/funds/market availability etc... have no effect at all as far as I found out.

That would mean playing in an a less than average manner so that you score enough just to get by for as long as possible would be a viable strategy. ;)

- NKF

Well, it's mostly because I tended to destroy alien ships before they performed drops and I lost some agents.

On day 54, I have 20 agents, 6 out of which are in a strike team. I started out with 10 agents, buying averagely 3 agents per day. Which means that I should have 162 agents. Gee, I wonder what happened to them...

Nope, none. Their equipment is as defined in the equipment sets section in apoc'd. Each week the tech level of each organization rises by 1. Score/funds/market availability etc... have no effect at all as far as I found out.

It also looks like infiltrated orgs get +3 to their current security level.

What is "Security" level? Where can i read additional info on how it all works in xcom apocalypse?

Btw, do you mean that organisations just have a set point in time when they will start carrying dimensional weapons? Not related to when the player acquires or researches them?

What is "Security" level? Where can i read additional info on how it all works in xcom apocalypse?

Btw, do you mean that organisations just have a set point in time when they will start carrying dimensional weapons? Not related to when the player acquires or researches them?

Looks like security/tech levels of guards aren't on the wiki yet, so you can only find the information I'm referring to in my editor: http://www.xcomufo.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=242028524. Each tech level contains a variety of weapons, grenades and misc equipment (shields, cloaking, ...) that is randomly assigned to each guard. There are 12 levels in total. Some organizations get a head start (up to level 4 - Marsec and the gangs). Then each week the level advances by one for each organization. So it is possible to get alien equipment earlier from guards than from the aliens themselves but it'll be very difficult to keep your score down that much. Guards get a few disruptors from level 6 (so you can raid the gangs for some starting from week 3).