XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Bug List For Build 388

GreatGold

Hey -

Well, I must say I like the new build. There are some bugs (of course). Here are the ones I noticed so far:

1.) The text in the options menu still jumps after the first click, although it appears to jump less. Issue #71 Jump in text when you click on one of the option buttons

2.) There are still bright spots on the North and South Poles, although they are somewhat smaller and more oval now.

3.) In the XNET interface, the start of each entry has two "XNET" titles. Likewise (may not be a bug), the formatting looks a bit strange.

4.) When you click on a new topic under an XNET category (Such as Craft --> Condor, just an example I forget what th real options were ) there is no formating change at all in the topic you've selected from the other main groups. This makes it confusing. Issue #73 XNet Category buttons should have different colours

5.) No graphics in the XNET. Not sure if this is a bug or just not implemented. Issue #78 Add completed models to XNet

6.) THe UI Test screen is totally bugged. It opens, but looks very strange and incorrect.

So I think thats about all of them that I found. I just want to make sure they are actually bugs before I put anything in the tracker. If you guys want some some screenshots, just let me know.

Thanks,

Gold

Edited by red knight

1.) That's a CEGUI issue, I believe CE is planning on fixing that later on.

5.) It's implemented, we just don't have any OGRE-ready models to show along with the entries.

6.) It looks bugged because, like the name says, the Test UI screen is used to test new UI files and the last one tested was a very outdated X-Net UI. Don't know why we didn't disable it for public release, though.

Edited by SupSuper

6.) It looks bugged because, like the name says, the Test UI screen is used to test new UI files and the last one tested was a very outdated X-Net UI. Don't know why we didn't disable it for public release, though.

Because if someone wants to start to experiment with UI stuff can start working with it, instead of require an updated version ;)

Greetings

Red Knight