• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

B= 19 / 4 (round up)

C= 19 - 4

D= B + C

E= C - B

Y1 = Y - D (should = 27 come the 27th)

Y2 = Y - E (should = 36 probably stewarts current age)

LOL never mind, i just need sleep :rolleyes:

Place your bets:

Who's going to win on spamming day?

Depends on what do you mean? Who gets the most posts?

proberly Stewart himself. I bet he has a button that creates the same post several times (or he can delete the rest of the spam messages, that i know he can).

Oh I wont be competing.  As for flood control, live with it.  My monies on J'ordos.

Aha, so it's impossible to compete against GBM:s since they don't have the flood control. I put my money to j'ordos or dipstick since they don't have the floodcontrol.

Oh I wont be competing.  As for flood control, live with it.  My monies on J'ordos.

Aha, so it's impossible to compete against GBM:s since they don't have the flood control. I put my money to j'ordos or dipstick since they don't have the floodcontrol.

i don't either, and you can bet i'm gonna spam :P

Edited by SupSuper

• 1 year later...
Kafros yes, that's exactly what it means..

• 4 weeks later...
Well then . . . :hmmm: . . . :idea: . . . . my daughters first birthday is Sept. 3 . . . maybe we can all wish her happy birthday and gorge on spam-cake.

september 3....

YES

thats good, because it is saturday, i can take friday, saturday, and sunday for spamming raves, just friday will be slightly cramped if i have practice or games

BUT I GO BACK TO SCHOOL ON SEPT 1ST!!! WHHYYY OH WHHHHYYY!

*engages SPAM cloaking device*

Right, I suppose I will have to make commander then. :D

J'ordos - you have wwaaaay too many posts (which are mostly decent ones!) I must aim to wipe you off the top 10! Muahahahaha

Damn...given away my plans...ah well.

• 2 weeks later...

Hehe. One can never be too sure what SPAM actually contains. According to the ingredients list, it is composed of the following:

• Chopped pork shoulder meat with ham meat added.
  • Salt (for binding, flavor, and firmness)
  • Water (to help in mixing)
  • Sugar (for flavor)
  • Sodium Nitrite (for color and as a preservative)

But what exactly is "ham meat"? According to my brother (who is a food technologist/chemist) "ham meat" could be anything off of a pig. Pig heart? Maybe. Pig brains? Possible. Pig kidneys? Perhaps. Delicious stuff! Don't you just love those meat-type products? :)

I'm boycotting SPAM as I actually have moral principals. :spam:

- Zombie

I should know better than to participate in Spam Rave...all it does is junk up the administrators site. :( It's just childish.

You won't see me in the next :spam: Rave. Sorry Dippy, I guess you are the Spam Stick Master because I forfeit that next match.

I also request that my post count go back to 610 or 615, or whatever.

• 2 weeks later...

kratos posted :wave: about 1500 times, started at about 800 posts and i wake up the next morning with the Canned Ham thread 50 PAGES longer and kratos with 2300 posts

edit: i am making stupid mistakes again

Edited by Blehm 98

how you could have the patience to do that is beyond me

i did a 50 post monologue/dialogue with myself a few weeks ago, but that was during school and i had nothing better to do

• 5 months later...
kratos posted :wave: about 1500 times, started at about 800 posts and i wake up the next morning with the Canned Ham thread 50 PAGES longer and kratos with 2300 posts

My gawd, how long did that take. LOL

That is so fvckin hilarious, I hope they werent deleted.

My gawd, how long did that take. LOL

That is so fvckin hilarious, I hope they werent deleted.

Of course not, and it didn't take him long, in fact, next rave you'll see that his 50 pages are nothing...