XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Game Modes

Junkhead

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='Blood Angel' date='Jan 21 2006, 05:07 PM']Aye. A CTB would be good. Of course, one would need to create a "base" tile. The bag would be a pickup randomly placed in the middle of the map (unless specified by maker in the LUA) and to win you'd have to put the object on the ground in the same tile as the base.
[right][post="144710"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

I think I'd prefer a rescue mode, where you have to bring back an unconsious body.

you guys should grab a copy of the source and get familiar with it - programming is a good skill and its not 'SO' hard to learn. youll eventually enjoy it (or else! J/K) and you will be able to do anything you want Edited by Sporb

[quote name='Sporb' date='Feb 1 2006, 05:20 PM']you guys should grab a copy of the source and get familiar with it - programming is a good skill and its not 'SO' hard to learn. youll eventually enjoy it (or else! J/K) and you will be able to do anything you want
[right][post="145655"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Learning C or C++ is on the big list of "things I intend to do one of these days". I've only programmed in TI-BASIC, but I enjoyed it quite a bit.