XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Rectifying This Project

Kratos

TFTD Aliens

A Possibility but not a priority. Not many people bother installing TFTD anyway since most of its maps are broken.

TFTD would be an interesting element to add. Think about it, what if ufo defense had underwater battles as well as ufo's, then you have a full earth conflict. I can understand that TFTD is a side project that should be worked on after UFO2000 has completely moved away from the need of ufo defence files. In my opinion first priority should be moving the game away from any original files so that you can add fun goodies like that later on.

In my opinion first priority should be moving the game away from any original files so that you can add fun goodies like that later on.
I agree. Though I have never played TFTD, from what I have heard, the aliens are identical to Enemy Unknown in their strength, except lobstermen, who have more health/armor. Maybe there are cooler things to implement first.

Hehhe! This made me crack up (xcom related): http://www.nytimes.com/2007/02/28/us/28fis...&ei=5087%0A

• 2 weeks later...