XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Cool Xenocide Craft Ideas

Blehm 98

How about you guys make it so that civilians occasionally pick up nearby weapons, and they usually fire at anything that moves. And how about these classes of craft:

Carrier: A large ship with light arms but can launch interceptors at human craft

Interceptor: A small, fast ship, launched from bases to shoot down nearby human craft and to bomb human facilities. They can patrol terror sites to discourage skyrangers. They can also hunt down and destroy human ships if detected

these are suggestions, but I think these are good ideas.

And how about Battleships will attack your ships if you attack a base. Same for supply ships when nearby. Also, how about ships can blockade cities and trade. They should be able to occupy cities.

Please say what you think about it

Transport: An alien craft that is slow, but heavily armed and armored, it can do the missions Base attack, Terror Site, Alien Base, and siege bases and cities.

Alien Command craft: An alien craft that always has a commander, but it is only medium, but it has heavy armor and armaments, and undertakes the missions Alien base, alien infiltration, and alien abductions.

How about a stat called loyalty, which determines how loyal he is to you, and if he will join the aliens as a spy or as a unit when offered gifts. Connected to bravery.

A stealth ship which carries out assasinations, abductions, infiltration, and stuff like that. You can assasinate alien commanders and leaders, but the same is for your high-ranking soldiers.

New idea...Aliens can occupy your base and force your enginners into slavery and your scientists are forced to develop alien stuff

How about being able to scrap ufo units such as power sources, and get the elerium and alien alloys out of them. That would work.

HOw about:

Explosions can temporarily blind both enemies and your soldiers, with even more effect at night.

Incendiary rounds are even more blinding, and also work better at night

Electroflares can shortly blind an alien at night(like a flashbang!) or in a building

Here is more:

Chrysallids and zombies should be able to use psi powers. Only Panic, so they fulfill their duty even more.

Why can't soldiers lie in prone position(laying down)

The new commander is scared, knowing that having his Avenger almost destroyed was not a good way to get promoted. He steps off the ship, and sees that his Avenger looks good as new. Puzzled :?: he files a report about it

How about certain countries can make stuff you sell them better? Like u.s makes tanks really good.

Edited by Deimos.

Edited by Deimos

I'm moving this into the closest lab forum I can fit it into. We want to keep all the threads in the subforums, so in the future it's best to split out ideas for different areas and post seperately.

it has all my ideas though, and if they have already been suggested, then don't tell me. They are my opinion on what should be on the game, not telling you what to put in.

• 2 months later...
How about certain countries can make stuff you sell them better?  Like u.s makes tanks really good.

hmm.....i doubt it. I don't really think you sell THEM anything. Only to the black market....

X-com do have top-notch weaponry, and if they COULD be made better, they would already be made better.

Edited by mikker