Problems With The Alpha
Posted 30 April 2003 - 04:19 AM
1. You can't acess anything from the menu. Should it be like that?
2. The game crashes when I click on the options button, is this a known bug?
3. Is this game going to be in full 3d?
Posted 30 April 2003 - 05:37 AM
1) The buttons don't do anything yet.
2) The options is rigged as Quit, so it's not a crash, it's supposed to do that
3) Depends what you mean. Everything will be built in 3D, but there won't be a first person viewpoint AFAIK. Battlescape zoom/rotation/camera controls (if there are any) will be tried and adjusted when we get there.
Posted 30 April 2003 - 06:12 AM
Ok, thanks for the answers. Making the battlescape in full 3d seems a very intresting move, though it will probaly not have any effect on the basic gameplay, which is why you choose full 3d as one of your changes to the orginal game?
Posted 30 April 2003 - 06:24 AM