XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Weird Graphical Error

Guest Guest_Raider_*

Guest Guest_Raider_*
I've got my XCOM running, but I'm encountering a very curious graphical problem. Basically, the top few centimeters of the game display are located at Bottom of my screen. For example, from the world map, the "Intercept" button, and everything around that latitude is at the bottom of my screen when it should be at the top. To hit the intercept button, I need to move my cursor to the very top of my screen and beyond, where it consequently ends up at the bottom. This is quite vexing and it certainly interferes with game immersion. Any assistance that the knowledgeable may provide me on this subject is Greatly appreciated.

• 11 months later...
Guest Guest_Rusty_*
I've got my XCOM running, but I'm encountering a very curious graphical problem. Basically, the top few centimeters of the game display are located at Bottom of my screen. For example, from the world map, the "Intercept" button, and everything around that latitude is at the bottom of my screen when it should be at the top. To hit the intercept button, I need to move my cursor to the very top of my screen and beyond, where it consequently ends up at the bottom. This is quite vexing and it certainly interferes with game immersion. Any assistance that the knowledgeable may provide me on this subject is Greatly appreciated.

If you are running this game with an lcd monitor try setting the refresh rate to 60 mhrz. This will probably fix it except for the subsequent flickering probem mentioned on this forum.