XCOMUFO & Xenocide

New Recent Player List

Guest Mikefy

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
If you are searching for players check forums at Abandonia, it's full of Ufo2000 fans, there are Tournaments and a league:

Ufo2000 - Tournament (#1)

Abandonian League

Have fun :)

Unfortunately, the tournament isn't open to any new participants, because we're in the semi-finals. However, the league hasn't had much action lately, and could probably do with some. ^_^

Also, [email protected].

Dial-up can be a bit restrictive, but arrangements can be made... =b

Finally registered... The forum was rejecting my e-mail address for some strange reason and the admin is apparently either dead or doesn't care anymore. Anyways, I await players on the official server. Haven't played much yet, but I'm a quick learner.

popkiev @ poczta. wp. pl

Edited by popers

hi hi, i'm wira from indonesia. (GMT+7)

I've loved xcom from the very first of the series!

didn't quite like TFTD, but i loved apocalypse!

i found this project about a week ago, and i am really interested. I tried one hot seat game with myself but i haven't really tried anything yet, just the basic controls. It seems that i have to learn to customize and save teams and learn about the equips also. I would really like to play but the several times i've tried to log in, there's no one around.

I usually play on my computer at around 1-4 pm GMT or 11 pm GMT onwards.

I will try to log on to the server each day when i return home after work before going to dota or heRO (if there are no games on xcomufo2k.

It would be nice to set a play-date sometimes...

btw, i don't messenger much, but sometimes i do log on, and i can be reached at mahawirasd[at]yahoo.com

thx guys

-w-

• 4 weeks later...