XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Wrong graph scaling

Hello, I've got a problem.

When I open the Graphs screen, the y-axis of the X-COM as well as the Alien score goes up to 377,487,360 points.

Neither me nor the aliens have that many points (more like a few hundred - it's only the second month). Therefore I don't see the graphs at all.

I'm using the 'Seb76 UFO Extender' mod, but even without it the problem persists in this savegame. When I start a new game everything is correct (even with the mod).

Anybody any ideas?

That's would've happened with or without the loader, your graph info has been corrupted. Not sure why, but could've been caused by a memory leak overwriting the score data.

You can fix it by starting a new game, saving it in a separate slot. Then copy the ALIEN.DAT and XCOM.DAT files from the new save and overwrite the ones in your current save.

Don't worry, this only resets the recorded graph scores, the progress you and the aliens have made will not be altered.

- NKF

That's would've happened with or without the loader, your graph info has been corrupted. Not sure why, but could've been caused by a memory leak overwriting the score data.

You can fix it by starting a new game, saving it in a separate slot. Then copy the ALIEN.DAT and XCOM.DAT files from the new save and overwrite the ones in your current save.

Don't worry, this only resets the recorded graph scores, the progress you and the aliens have made will not be altered.

- NKF

It's working.

Thank you very much.