XCOMUFO & Xenocide

X-COM MOVIE!

POCTheSainT

It is rather amusing, isn't it :D
What kind of connection do you have there Cpl?

I'm torn between leaving them for public display or removing them to facilitate reading (as if there's going to be a lot to come here still... ^_^ )

Naah, I'll leave them be for now, should the topic revive they can be always be removed :naughty:

But about films based on games: just go see Wing Commander, the Movie. I rest my case. :boohoo:

Sorry about that quad post. My connection concked out and, I err, hit add reply 4 times, I mean, I did nothing. Sorry about that.

In response to your question, I have dsl. But, I had been having problems with the board all day, for awhile I couldn't log in. I emailed Micah about it, so I assume he fixed the proble.

[quote name='j'ordos' date='Sep 4 2003, 11:00 PM']It is rather amusing, isn't it :D
What kind of connection do you have there Cpl?

I'm torn between leaving them for public display or removing them to facilitate reading (as if there's going to be a lot to come here still... ^_^ )

Naah, I'll leave them be for now, should the topic revive they can be always be removed :naughty:

But about films based on games: just go see Wing Commander, the Movie. I rest my case. :boohoo:[/quote]
Mortal Kombat 1 was good I thought, Street Fighter was pants tho

• 5 months later...
about the mutons... one game the first mission I played was against a muton in scout ship... I had rifles, grenades, rocket launchers, and auto cannons... it took 1 rocket then the rocketeer got shot, about 15 bullet's from 5 people they died to a plasma on auto, the auto cannon fired didn't hit, and finnaly some brave or foolish person threw a grenade wiping out 2 of the team but killing the muton... I lost 3/4 of my team...

its not quite spielberg :)

But its a big project to make such a movie, and it does look interesting.

...Though if Peter Jackson or Spielberg. would make a x-com movie.......:)

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
[quote]Too bad...
If anyone would try it again I think those fan-fiction stories would provide a cool plot for it 
like xcom - the unknown menace
it's quite cool I think...[/quote]
Yes, but I found at scommand it goes until chapter 23, written at 2002, but that's not the end of the story. What happened? Did Mr Galvão abandon the project? The new chapter were not hosted there?

[quote name='Admiral Harkov' date='Sep 6 2004, 05:48 PM'][quote]Too bad...
If anyone would try it again I think those fan-fiction stories would provide a cool plot for it 
like xcom - the unknown menace
it's quite cool I think...[/quote]
Yes, but I found at scommand it goes until chapter 23, written at 2002, but that's not the end of the story. What happened? Did Mr Galvão abandon the project? The new chapter were not hosted there?
[right][post="93232"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
[/quote]
Don't know about that, but you can ask him yourself, in this thread : [url="http://www.xcomufo.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2063&st=35�entry92940"]http://www.xcomufo.com/forums/index.php?sh...5533;entry92940[/url] Edited by j'ordos