Xenocide Project Membership List

Micah

Project Leader

Red Knight

Senior Members

Micah, Stewart, Maverick, Drewid, Raven Squad, Mamutas, Vaaish, RustedSoul

Programming Department

Leader: Red Knight

Members: Mamutas, stjones, Exio82, Rookie, SupSuper, chrisp_21, centurion, rincewind, guyver6

Art Department

Leader: Vaaish

Members: Drewid, mikker, demich, j'ordos, Crix, Dorius, fux0r666, Anglachel, Jenny, Himmler, fidel_, Zipperhead

Site Administration and Support Applications

Leaders: Micah & Stewart

Members: LordT, mindstormmaster

Creative Text Department

Leader: RustedSoul

Members: Extralucas, RustedSoul, Cpl. Facehugger, dipstick, Robo Dojo 58, Ancalagon, Anthraxus, Aosar, Cartesian, Cpt. Boxershorts, Denevive, Kamikazee, MagicAndy, Puasonen (Nyyperoid), tzuchan, Xracer, Azrael

Documents Department

Members: Maverick

Sound Department

Leader: Raven Squad

Members: Hippyjon, Atex

as of 22 October 2004

Edited by Micah

• 1 year later...

Azrael151: This is a list of the full project members. At the moment, you are a recruit.

Centurion: mindstormmaster is part of both departments, so he got stuck in just one of them for the list.

• 3 weeks later...
Azrael151: This is a list of the full project members. At the moment, you are a recruit.

Centurion: mindstormmaster is part of both departments, so he got stuck in just one of them for the list.

I do some programming, but it's more in the support end of things than directly related to Xenocide releases. For instance there's the bug tracker that was started, worked, and was abandoned. Same goes for the repository, and numerous other things.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

There are a lot of inactives there: Extralucas, RustedSoul(if he is going to be inactive, don't know), Cpl. Facehugger (partially inactive), Robo Dojo 58, Ancalagon, Anthraxus, Aosar, Cartesian, Kamikazee, MagicAndy, Puasonen (haven't seen him in a long time), Xracer.

We've lost a lot of people :(

RS is just on vacation

Cpl. Facehugger and Robodojo still come on, but don't post much or help much :(

Extralucas, anthraxus, puasonen, and kamikaze seem to have disappear.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Red Knight I need your help!!

:frost_gi:

How could I and others test the game now and later? How can I help out in this project in Xenocide. I'm a new memeber and in a serious crisis with understanding the Development Team.

I'm a sophmore at my school and design images and fixed messed up images. We learn most of our skills in Photoshop, and Image Ready(photoshop). We are about to learn about game designing. I already know how to make a picture animate using image ready. I think it will benifit me better on the Xenocide.

Game development is one of the most underestimated tasks arround, at least if you want to make a commercial quality game; even though we are not a commercial project, we want to have a quality that can be in par with it.

Moreover, most current games now use 3D technology (and Xenocide is not the exception) in that regard.

About the team dynamics, the Team is composed of 4 departments. Programming Department is in charge of doing the programming work. Artwork Department handles everything regarding graphics assets, from images, layouts, 3d models, textures, etc. Creative Text Department creates the atmosphere sorrounding Xenocide Universe, everything from the XNet entries and/or stuff that is not even going to be present in the game, but sets the universe so we all can have an extended framework on the Universe History and how everything unfolds. Last and not least, Sound Department, they are in charge of the generation of sound assets, from music for the game to SFX to be used in the game.

Hope that gives you an idea of the team structure. If you want to help read docs.projectxenocide.com on how to apply.

Greetings

Red Knight