4 replies to this topic

#1 meodai

meodai

Sergeant

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 03:21 PM

Its the second time now i play against a guy, that quit the game (my quitting the application process) because i killed his 3 last guys with one guy. So i did no win the game, even if i killed all his guys.
Could you modify the game a little, so you automatically win the game when the last player is killed?

The last time this happend, was against the player "mahorka" just like 10minutes ago.

PS: shame on you mahorka

Edited by meodai, 23 February 2011 - 03:26 PM.

#2 Fomka

Fomka

Sergeant

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 09:44 AM

Its the second time now i play against a guy, that quit the game (my quitting the application process) because i killed his 3 last guys with one guy. So i did no win the game, even if i killed all his guys.
Could you modify the game a little, so you automatically win the game when the last player is killed?

The last time this happend, was against the player "mahorka" just like 10minutes ago.

PS: shame on you mahorka

Acknowledged as issue 608 in the bugtracker. Are you sure that your opponent quit the application process (cause it is possible to quit a match by Esc key)?

#3 meodai

meodai

Sergeant

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 10:56 AM

Acknowledged as issue 608 in the bugtracker. Are you sure that your opponent quit the application process (cause it is possible to quit a match by Esc key)?

I dont know how he did it, i was just guessing that he had quit the process, i was aware that you could resign or offer draw, but i did not know that you can quit a running game, without killing the application process. He just posted "WTF!!!!!" in the chat, and like 5 seconds later i got the message __error something opponent__ . But i did not win the game.

#4 dial1911

dial1911

Squaddie

• Forum Members
  • PipPip
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 09:48 AM

I've played with Mahorka a good bit and in his defense he suffers from client issues. He's a legit player and if this is happening it is not intentional.

#5 meodai

meodai

Sergeant

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 03:55 PM

I've played with Mahorka a good bit and in his defense he suffers from client issues. He's a legit player and if this is happening it is not intentional.

so its a really strange coincidence :)

I killed his last guy, he posted WTF !!!! and then he his client crashed.. Even if you are right, i think this would be a good fix.