XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Xna Progress Release 0.2

dteviot

In my opinion, we're Progress Release 0.1 is done.

So It's now time to start on release 0.2

Objectives.

• Finish off UFO missions
    • Alien Base construction
    • Alien Base supply
    • Retaliation
    • Infiltration
    • X-Corp target Alien Bases/Terror sites

[*] Buy/Sell Enginers & Scientists. Needs to include, can't sell engineers/scientists that are working on projects.

[*] Captured Aliens (and corpses) in X-Corp bases.

[*] Research:

• Checking that requirements (or all types) are satisfied before being able to start a project.
    • Assigning scientists to projects.
    • Changing scientists to projects that are in progress.

[*] Manufacturing:

• Checking that requirements (or all types) are satisfied before being able to start a project.
    • Assigning engineers to projects.
    • Changing engineers to projects that are in progress.
    • Consume materials when start project, and produce output

[*]Transfer items between bases

[*]GUI cleanup.

• Give dialogs a solid background image
    • Remove CeGUI# frame from screens and dialogs, replace with artwork from C++ trunk.

[*]Geoscape image enancement

• Add Day/Night images to geoscape terrain.
    • Add bump mapping to geoscape
    • Add multiple level of detail images to geoscape. (That is, when zoomed out, use 1350 x 675 textures, then when zoom in, use higher resolution textures. Should behave OK, because as zoom in, while number of pixels per polygon increases, there should be fewer polys to draw.

Edited by red knight

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Objectives.
  • GUI cleanup.
    • Remove CeGUI# frame from screens and dialogs, replace with artwork from C++ trunk.

I can do that, Actually I already have, the background covers up the globe as well as the xnet models.

Edited by Darkhomb

Objectives.
  • GUI cleanup.

I can do that, Actually I already have, the background covers up the globe as well as the xnet models.

Can you please zip up copies of the modified files, along with where you got them from, so I can see what you're doing. Thanks

Modified it myself using a combined image i created from the old layout pngs

the screenshot attached shows what it looks like, the globe is visable because i made the color transparent, if i didn't it would cover everything up.

2nd has parts transparent so you can see where its at

edit move the imageset already in there or it will error out for 2 imagesets with the same name, the tga does not need to be removed.

Resources.zip

globe_trans.jpg

globe_trans2.jpg

widget.jpg

Edited by Darkhomb

Thats cool! Did you get a chance to look at the background overlay problem? is there a way to make the globe and xnet models always on top? that would fix the problem.

Well, if I draw the model and globe last, that will cover any dialogs.

That said, I think I know how to fix the background problem.

Sigh. Another task for the weekend.

You know, you can take a break every now and then.... Relax play a video game or something, burn notice is on tonight!

Speaking of which, I just spent most of my weekend playing Bioshock on the 360. It's cool, but too short. Anyone want to borrow it?

-D

Also noting the screen, is there a way to lock it so no one can move it like i did as well, case being if you move it, and click on the globe without the window there nothing happens, you have to stay in the screen.
In C++ CEGUI we just disabled the respective properties: FrameEnabled, BackgroundEnabled, SizingEnabled, DragMovingEnabled, TitlebarEnabled, CloseButtonEnabled. (you'll probably wanna disable all of these for screens) Edited by SupSuper

Also noting the screen, is there a way to lock it so no one can move it like i did as well, case being if you move it, and click on the globe without the window there nothing happens, you have to stay in the screen.
In C++ CEGUI we just disabled the respective properties: FrameEnabled, BackgroundEnabled, SizingEnabled, DragMovingEnabled, TitlebarEnabled, CloseButtonEnabled. (you'll probably wanna disable all of these for screens)

Don't worry about it. In latest version (which I hope to upload tonight) I've removed the FrameWidget from the screens.

More details later.

You know, you can take a break every now and then.... Relax play a video game or something, burn notice is on tonight!
http://www.gpf-comics.com/d/19990201.html

Firstly, at work I spend all day writing really boring programs that universities use to shuffle money around.

Second, at home I write a really exciting computer game.

Thirdly, I don't write the Xenocide to relax. I write it in the hope that some gaming company will see it, realize that I'm a genius and offer me money to write software for them.

To relax I.. well, that's not important.

Update:

• cgoat's patch, to allow renaming bases
  • Multitexturing shader, to turn on city lights at night
  • Replaced CeGui FrameWindow in screens (but not dialogs) with an image window.
  • Can attack Alien Terror sites with X-Corp craft
  • Aliens can do infiltration missions

Replacing Framewindow was done to fix the problem darkhomb was having with theming the CeGui# widgets.

To explain, the items are rendered onto the display in the following order.

• The XNA rendered scene (Geoscape or X-Net model)
  • The Screen's background image
  • Any buttons, edit or list boxes on the screen.
  • Any dialogs, in order.

Now, the screens were using the CeGui framewindow, which covers the entire surface with a texture. Which covered the XNA scene.

I solved that by replacing the standard CeGui Taharez texture with a transparent one, so the XNA scene was visible through it.

This had the side effect that dialogs ALSO had a transparent background. Which was a neat effect, except when dialogs opened on top of each other.

So, I've also revered CeGui# back to the original textures.

The upshot of replacing the FrameWindow is that we can select a bitmap to act as the background of the screen, which we then draw on.

I'm currently using the background images from the C++ trunk that darkhomb prepared earlier. They can be found in in COntent\Textures\UI. And yes, if you change them, you should see the changes immediately.

Note, the bitmaps need to be transparent where we want any XNA scene to show through.

Other thoughts.

• I'm currently using the Geoscape bitmap as the general background for all screens except the Start and X-Net screens.
    We may want to generate a different "typical screen" background image, that looks more like the X-Net frame. That is, a big area on the left, and a "menu" column on the right.
  • Someone might like to rearange the widgets on the X-Net screen, to better match the positions on the bitmap.
  • As the image in the Geoscape can now be manipulated with the mouse, I suggest we remove the "up", "down", etc. buttons, and the corresponding "globes" from the underlying bitmap.

Mad, you might like to build and upload the new package for others to enjoy.

Version is 0.1.1.1692

Hm, I'm getting a "Xenocide has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience" error

The error report contains this:

AppName: xenocide.exe AppVer: 0.1.1.1692 AppStamp:46d3eba4

ModName: kernel32.dll ModVer: 5.1.2600.3119 ModStamp:46239bd5

fDebug: 0 Offset: 00012a5b

I'm not sure what other info you might need. I have WinXP, Home ed., DirectX 9.0c. Any ideas what might be mucking up?

How do you define the background for each option, is it in the xml's or the actual programming, same with where the buttons are... are there ways to make different buttons? So I can make the globes at the bottom a button? with a different image then the menu's?

2 dteviot, are we able to make the GeoScape render the whole left part of the screen?

http://projectxenocide.com/images/geoscape/artgeo12-800.jpg

3 When you call imagesets for rendering buttons etc, do you have to call the image set name? I popped in the image set I made and renamed it inside

8/28/2007 1:01:17 PM (Informative): Imageset 'TaharezLook' has been created from the information specified in file 'C:\Users\Jasin\Desktop\Xenocide - XNA PR 0.1.1.1692\Resources\TaharezLook.imageset'.

8/28/2007 1:01:17 PM (Informative): Imageset 'TaharezLook2' has been created from the information specified in file 'C:\Users\Jasin\Desktop\Xenocide - XNA PR 0.1.1.1692\Resources\XenoXNA.imageset'.

It adds it so it is usable. so maybe we can use multiple. This could save some already done work.

UI Pick attached.

newest.jpg

newest2.jpg

Edited by Darkhomb

Hm, I'm getting a "Xenocide has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience" error

The error report contains this:

AppName: xenocide.exe AppVer: 0.1.1.1692 AppStamp:46d3eba4

ModName: kernel32.dll ModVer: 5.1.2600.3119 ModStamp:46239bd5

fDebug: 0 Offset: 00012a5b

I'm not sure what other info you might need. I have WinXP, Home ed., DirectX 9.0c. Any ideas what might be mucking up?

Have you ran a previous release before? Make sure you have .Net 2.0

I replaced the light spectrum with the nightlights.png I had, Attached a jpeg to see, the png is 2.3 meg I think this might look better because the map changes the countries to night Look above to see lights as they were. Don't know if this defeats the purpose of the shader you just made?

Attached.

day.jpg

night.jpg

earth_lights_4800.jpg

Edited by Darkhomb

Thirdly, I don't write the Xenocide to relax. I write it in the hope that some gaming company will see it, realize that I'm a genius and offer me money to write software for them.

OK, just to clarify, I was mostly joking when I said this.

I fully realise that Game Development is generally not very pleasant (ref EA's infamous Christmas letter), and that I'm well paid by my current employer, with amazing work conditions. 4 day working weeks!

I just have this fantasy of getting an OFFER from a game company.

So thanks to those who PMed me with one. It really stoked my ego.

Yeah, I've run a previous release before, but just to be sure, I repaired my .NET 2.0 files. I still get the same error, unfortunately.

Read this: http://forums.xna.com/thread/9924.aspx?

Summary: make sure you're running the December 2006 version of DirectX 9.0c

The other possibility that occurs, I may have accidentally made the shader a v3.0 shader. Does you card support 3.0?

How do you define the background for each option, is it in the xml's or the actual programming, same with where the buttons are... are there ways to make different buttons? So I can make the globes at the bottom a button? with a different image then the menu's?

Currently the image to use, and the size and location of the buttons is done in code.

If we could get Falgard working, then it could be done in XML files.

2 dteviot, are we able to make the GeoScape render the whole left part of the screen?

Can be done, I just haven't got around to doing the math yet.

3 When you call imagesets for rendering buttons etc, do you have to call the image set name? I popped in the image set I made and renamed it inside

Off the top of my head, I'm not sure. Will need to look into it.

I replaced the light spectrum with the nightlights.png I had, Attached a jpeg to see, the png is 2.3 meg I think this might look better because the map changes the countries to night Look above to see lights as they were. Don't know if this defeats the purpose of the shader you just made?

Sorry not sure what you mean.

Simplifying slightly: what the shader does is calculate the sun's angle to determine if location is in daylight or not

When in daylight, it renders the day image.

When it's night, it renders the day image darkened by 75% (so you can just see the land) and then draws the "city lights" on top of the image.

Hope that's clear

Currently the image to use, and the size and location of the buttons is done in code.

If we could get Falgard working, then it could be done in XML files.

The cegui# website doesn't seem to have any activity, do they have a separate site then the ceguisharp.sourceforge.net

Sorry not sure what you mean.

Simplifying slightly: what the shader does is calculate the sun's angle to determine if location is in daylight or not

When in daylight, it renders the day image.

When it's night, it renders the day image darkened by 75% (so you can just see the land) and then draws the "city lights" on top of the image.

Hope that's clear

crystal, just making sure how it worked. so either way is fine.

Hope that's clear

By the way, it's also totally cool. I really love the effect.

Progress:

• Darkhomb's patch, make geoscape fill whole left portion of window
  • cgoat's patch, esc cancels adding facility to base (the cancel button crashed the game when building second base, so removed that part of the patch.)
  • cgoat's patch, Geoscape updates in time slices of at least 5 seconds
  • reduced size of buttons on start screen
  • Alien Outpost Construction and Supply missions implemented. (Unfortunately, X-Corp can't detect Ailen Outposts, yet!)

I've tried to make the supply missions a bit smarter.

If you kill the freighter before it lands, an intimidator will be sent.

If you kill the intimidator before it lands, a battleship will be sent.

If you kill the battleship before it lands, the outpost starves to death.

Update:

Saddly, this has broken the Geoscape for me. I uploaded my DXDIAG.txt file.

I also have two other graphics related problems that aren't new, but I want to mention.

1. Xenocide crashes when moved from one screen to another on dual monitor system
  2. Xenocide crashes when computer is locked

Dont_work_right.jpg

DxDiag.txt

Just curious, is this falgard's use or can we do this?

http://www.cegui.org.uk/wiki/index.php/Create_ImageButtons

I think it's falgard.

Update:

Saddly, this has broken the Geoscape for me. I uploaded my DXDIAG.txt file.

Are you saying the start screen comes up, then the PC crashes when you try to start a game?

I'm a bit, confused. You've also said, "By the way, it's also totally cool. I really love the effect."

So are you referring to the original release of the multishader (which put the city lights on the night side) or are you referring to last night's update, which expanded the geoscape to the full panel?

One possibility that occurs is I suspect I've written the shader as a v3.0, (and it doesn't need to be.)

I think these are the offending lines in GeoscapeShader.fx

VertexShader = compile vs_3_0 Transform();

PixelShader = compile ps_3_0 Texture();

(One of the disadvantages of creating code by frankenstiening code examples, you don't know exactly what each line does.)

I suspect if you replace vs_3_0 and ps_3_0 with vs_2_0 and ps_2_0 you'll get a v2.0 shader. (and ps_1_1/vs_1_1) might also work. Not sure if it will compile. I'm at work, so can't check. Will try to look into it tonight.

I also have two other graphics related problems that aren't new, but I want to mention.
  1. Xenocide crashes when moved from one screen to another on dual monitor system

Yes, I'm aware of that. I suspect it has to do with failing to reload either the graphics device or resouces when Xenocide loses the graphics device. Feel free to investigate.

Final comment, I'm thinking of doing some housekeeping to content\textures.

Basic plan is,

1. Create new directory Content\Datafiles\Geoscape, and move countries.png, regions.png and terrain.png there. (Because they're not really textures.)

2. Create a directory Content\Textures\Geoscape, and move HPC-earth_map.jpg, NightGeomap.png & skybox.jpg there. Also rename HPC-earth_map.jpg to EarthDayLowRes.jpg, and NightGeomap to EarthNightLowRes.png.

3. Create Directory Content\Textures\OutpostLayout and move BuildTimes.png there.

Any comments?

Basic plan is,

1. Create new directory Content\Datafiles\Geoscape, and move countries.png, regions.png and terrain.png there. (Because they're not really textures.)

2. Create a directory Content\Textures\Geoscape, and move HPC-earth_map.jpg, NightGeomap.png & skybox.jpg there. Also rename HPC-earth_map.jpg to EarthDayLowRes.jpg, and NightGeomap to EarthNightLowRes.png.

3. Create Directory Content\Textures\OutpostLayout and move BuildTimes.png there.

Any comments?

Sounds good, I don't know if you want to Give skybox its own directory because there are actually 6 skybox textures for each wall of the box

Question - Do you like how regions.png is or would you like it cleaned up/changed in anyway?

Also don't know how you wanted countries to be exactly?

Basic plan is,

Any comments?

Sounds good, I don't know if you want to Give skybox its own directory because there are actually 6 skybox textures for each wall of the box

Well, at the moment, I'm just using one, which is pasted on all 6 walls of the skybox.

The intent is put all the textures used in one area together, so it's easier for modders to understand.

Question - Do you like how regions.png is or would you like it cleaned up/changed in anyway?

Also don't know how you wanted countries to be exactly?

They both appear to be fine.

Post #59 in this forum explains what they're used for.

http://www.xcomufo.com/forums/index.php?sh...50&start=50

Progress:

• resize widgets on X-Net screen to match background image (patch from Darkhomb)
  • Geoscape shader now v2.0 not v3.0 shader
  • X-Corp aircraft can detect Alien Outposts
  • Moved bitmap files to new directory structure
  • "cancel new base" and "cancel target selection" buttons on Geoscape work again.

Well for a nice little feature, I have added and have working sound in the game,

Edit - Sound working nicely, (Main Theme, PlanetView, XNet) Should have it cleaned up and ready sometime tomorrow.

Edited by Darkhomb

Are you saying the start screen comes up, then the PC crashes when you try to start a game?

No crash. The globe just doesn't render. It never worked on my PC correctly. I see a donut with the starfield in the middle. Sort of.

I'm a bit, confused. You've also said, "By the way, it's also totally cool. I really love the effect."

Just based on the screenshots. They look really cool. Sorry to be confusing.

So are you referring to the original release of the multishader (which put the city lights on the night side) or are you referring to last night's update, which expanded the geoscape to the full panel?

Both. It stopped working as soon as you added the multi shader.

One possibility that occurs is I suspect I've written the shader as a v3.0, (and it doesn't need to be.)

I think these are the offending lines in GeoscapeShader.fx

VertexShader = compile vs_3_0 Transform();

PixelShader = compile ps_3_0 Texture();

(One of the disadvantages of creating code by frankenstiening code examples, you don't know exactly what each line does.)

I suspect if you replace vs_3_0 and ps_3_0 with vs_2_0 and ps_2_0 you'll get a v2.0 shader. (and ps_1_1/vs_1_1) might also work. Not sure if it will compile. I'm at work, so can't check. Will try to look into it tonight.

My laptop has no shader at all, so I can't test this at home. If I get time I might try that out next week.

Yes, I'm aware of that. I suspect it has to do with failing to reload either the graphics device or resouces when Xenocide loses the graphics device. Feel free to investigate.

I think it's because we simply crash when we lose the graphics handle rather than trying to recover. If I get some time this week, I think I can fix this. However I might not have any time since I am trying to release the current version of the product I work on and find a job in a new group in the company at the same time! :)

Basic plan is,

Any comments?

Sounds like a good plan. I was thinking along the same lines myself.

-D

Progress:

• Alien gets points for every day an alien outpost survives
  • Implemented Ufo Retaliation missions.

I believe I've now implemented all the UFO missions, and am now moving on to scientists and engineers.

That said, I'd like some feedback on how the missions look.

You can modify the startsettings and facility.xml to check. Modify the range of the short range neudar to 20000, it's accuracy to 1.0 and decode to 1.

e.g. like this:

</facility>
	<facility xsi:type="scanningFacilityType" name="FAC_SHORT_RANGE_NEUDAR">
	<size xSize="1" ySize="1"/>
	<build time="12" cost="500000" maintenance="10000" scrapRevenue="1000"/>
	<graphics model="Facility\short_range_neudar" />
	<scanning range="20000" accuracy="1.0" decode="1"/>
</facility>

This should now show you every UFO on the geoscape when it appears, and tell you what it's doing.

There are some other "bugs" that I've found (you probably know them, but I don't know if you do :P):

1) The buttons can be pressed even in the xeno-window is out of focus and behind another active window

2) Time runs while you're reading the X-Net (I forgot to check if this also happens in baseview, although my guess is that it does)

3) Your fighters can attack a crashed UFO! A new firing circle begins until the first hit, where the ufo either crashes (an already crashed ship crashes, kewl xD) or gets destroyed. You can redo this procedure until you completely destroy it

4) Fighters can attack terror sites and salvage artefacts :S

5) When will you (probably) implement the models in X-Net? Just asking!

That's it more or less, I hope I'll soon be able to check the alien missions

edit: typos

Edited by kafros

There are some other "bugs" that I've found (you probably know them, but I don't know if you do :P):

1) The buttons can be pressed even in the xeno-window is out of focus and behind another active window

A few more details please, exactly which windows & buttons are you referring to?

2) Time runs while you're reading the X-Net (I forgot to check if this also happens in baseview, although my guess is that it does)

OK, I'll look into that. (Not sure how that happened.)

3) Your fighters can attacked a crashed UFO! A new firing circle begins until the first hit, where the ufo either crashes (an already crashed ship crashes, kewl xD) or gets destroyed. You can redo this procedure until you completely destroy it

That's not a bug. That's an additional feature I added.

That shouldn't happen.

The code's already there. Check the "jobs for recruits" thread.

A few more details please, exactly which windows & buttons are you referring to?
Any :S

I first noticed when I had 2 open instances of xeno in order to check next-to-next the differences of 2 builds (gui and globe texture), and I noticed the above. This happens with ANY window! Look at the attached imageshack link, I made a screenshot which easily proves the above statement. The pointer is on the above/focused window, but I can select (and "click"!) the "New game" button below (that happens with any window and any button)

I just checked, it happens with ANY other screen. The time stops when a new widget pops up (i.e. ufo detected), but you ONLY NOTICE ONCE YOU RETURN TO GEO!

Edit: 40 minutes to post, damn I should focus more... Anyway, I just saw darkhomb's post. Well, it does for me with all builds I have (FMOD one, XACT audio, latest svn revision).

Check the 2nd image

Weird, couldn't find it. No worries, I'll wait for the svn update ;)

Btw, something strange happened 2 mins ago while I was taking screenshots: I moved around the globe, and all of a sudden the whole globe render (all the left part of the xeno window) turned blue!!! I couldn't do anything else, I entered the X-Net and returned but it was still the same. I abandoned the game and started a new one, same render. I tried to put a new base, and an error poped up (3rd image) and of course crashed. Restarted the game and everything worked well. It MAY be due to running it from within a .rar archive, but it happened as I was happily moving the globe around, don't know...

1st image:

http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/8660/mi...gbuttonska1.jpg

2nd image:

http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/5964/fi...gterrorszj8.jpg

3nd image:

http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/1646/rartempmaybekx9.png

Edited by kafros

Any :S

I first noticed when I had 2 open instances of xeno in order to check next-to-next the differences of 2 builds (gui and globe texture), and I noticed the above. This happens with ANY window! Look at the attached imageshack link, I made a screenshot which easily proves the above statement. The pointer is on the above/focused window, but I can select (and "click"!) the "New game" button below (that happens with any window and any button)

Ah. What you mean is that when you have another Windows window open over Xenocide, Xenocide can still detect the clicks. As Xeno will be running full screen when it's finished. (It's only running windowed at the moment because it makes debugging easier.) I'm not going to try fixing this.

Check the 2nd image

Sorry, error in translation, what I meant to say was, that's not supposed to happen. If it is, it's a bug.

I will investigate.

Btw, something strange happened 2 mins ago while I was taking screenshots: I moved around the globe, and all of a sudden the whole globe render (all the left part of the xeno window) turned blue!!! I couldn't do anything else, I entered the X-Net and returned but it was still the same. I abandoned the game and started a new one, same render. I tried to put a new base, and an error poped up (3rd image) and of course crashed. Restarted the game and everything worked well. It MAY be due to running it from within a .rar archive, but it happened as I was happily moving the globe around, don't know...

Yes, I've seen that also. I think the content manager is somehow loosing the shader, and then not reloading it.

Problem is its an intermittant fault, and I need to have it occur when I've got it in the debugger.

i have stared this, I have a problem and do not know where to find it..

If i change modelName manually I can get it to locate barracks or stun launcher and display it..

I made an if so that if the name is not barracks or stun launcher when it loads the xnet entry to make it stun launcher..

the problem no string is ever loaded into newModel, it is always empty. I don't know if the xml's are the problem or the code.. If someone can look into this I will finish the rest.

i have stared this, I have a problem and do not know where to find it..

If i change modelName manually I can get it to locate barracks or stun launcher and display it..

I made an if so that if the name is not barracks or stun launcher when it loads the xnet entry to make it stun launcher..

the problem no string is ever loaded into newModel, it is always empty. I don't know if the xml's are the problem or the code.. If someone can look into this I will finish the rest.

The offending function is probably the ExtractModel() in class XNetEntry. It has code to set the model's name to and empty string if the name is anything other than the stun launcher. I'll try and find time to amend it tonight.

Guest Azrael Strife
This is the diffrence between now and what we had couple weeks ago...

Looking nice! Great work everyone

Just popping to say the geoscape has never looked more beautiful, great job!

The offending function is probably the ExtractModel() in class XNetEntry. It has code to set the model's name to and empty string if the name is anything other than the stun launcher. I'll try and find time to amend it tonight.

got it working, Thanks

While I am converting models and adding them so they display on xnet, I droped on in baseview and it doesn't display, do you know what all needs to be done for this?

Not sure what you mean, it works for me. Assuming you're referring to the screen where you lay out the facilities in a base.

However, what I've done:

I've taken supsuper's suggestion and added the various XML files to the XNA trunk, so that we can modify them independantly of the C++ code.

I've taken the check out of XNetEntry.ExtractModel(). So, the steps to get a model appearing in XNet are:

• Add the files making up the model to the correct directory under Content\Models
  • Open Xenocide project in VC 2005
  • Add the model by going Solution Explorer -> Xenocide -> Content -> Models -> -> Right click -> Add Existing Item.
  • In dialog, browse to directory, set "Files of type" combo to "Content Pipeline Files" and select the .x or .fbx file.
  • Go to xnet.xml and go to entry for the item.
  • If a graphics element isn't present, add one after the fluff
    </fluff>
      <graphics model="Weapons\grenade" camera="AUTO" />
    </entry>

• Set model attribute in the graphics element to directory and asset name (basically, remove the file extension.)
  • Build and run.

I've added the Grenade and Smoke Grenade models as examples.

Of course, as I've said before, xnet.xml is auto generated, so xnetCtFiles.xml should also be updated. (But we can take care of that later.)

Also, a big thank you to SupSuper and Darkhomb, for working on converting the models.

Edited by dteviot
forgot to say thankyou