XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Super Chrysallid

i did the permanent control of chrysallid thing(mind control then kill the zombie) and i gave the chrysallid a weapon and even though it says 0 firing accuracy, i think it is wrong. All those dead chrysallids(and zombies) are because of this one chrysallid from across the map, and they have miraculous reaction fire! The one circled in green is mine without a weapon though

chrysallid_with_a_gun.JPG

Edited by blehm

No, you can't keep any units that aren't X-Com units to begin with, since they don't have any references pointing to the soldiers in the soldier roster. 'tis complicated and I'm in a hurry, so I won't elaborate.

I'm not sure about zombified soldiers, however.

Speaking of shooting: Even with 0 accuracy, the bullets have to hit something if it gets in the way. ;)

- NKF

But he was halfway cross the map. I killed aobut 6 zombies and their chrysallids and aobut 2 other chrysallids and a snakeman

:LOL: !!!! That is great!!!! :LOL:  How do i put pictures into my UFOpaedia? :LOL:

use Daishiva's XCView, it allows you to convert X-Com images into BMP (editable) format, and vice-versa. i believe the ufopedia images are located in the GEOGRAPH folder in x-com, named UP###.SPK

Edited by SupSuper

I can't use the Daishivais. i need that 16 megabyte patch thing, and our average connection rate is 26400 bps! Download rate:about 2-3 kbs.

I can't use the Daishivais.  i need that 16 megabyte patch thing, and our average connection rate is 26400 bps!  Download rate:about 2-3 kbs.

well just tell me what you want changed. if u want the super chrysallid u have to ask mikker to turn this chrysallid into the super chrysalid (without changing image format or size), then i'll convert it to x-com format and u can see it in the ufopedia.

UP014.PNG

Faster than a coconut.

Able to impregnate entire cities with a single pinch.

Collects more moss than a rolling stone.

Is it a crab?

Is it a carpenter's tool?

No, it's Super Chrys!

Its only weakness, a block of cheese, or more commonly known on its home planet, Processedmoojuiceium™.

- NKF

Edited by NKF

sorry about the delay. anyways, just extract into the GEOGRAPH folder and have fun. i'd recommend backing up the original UP014.SPK file in case you want to get back the original chrysalid ;)

UP014.zip