6 replies to this topic

#1 ScottyBhoy

ScottyBhoy

Squaddie

• Forum Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 May 2006 - 03:28 PM

EDIT Mad: Inappropriate URL. Thing is, he has a X-Com:EU Windows version...

Note it is the windows version,

I have tried fodders fix and unfortunately I get the "Couldn't Read Process Memory".

Do you have any ideas how I can fix this? Im pretty stumped. This is not the dos version. When I try to run it without any fixes there is no video support.

Thanks in advance of any help.

Scott

Edited by Mad due to copyright violations.

Edited by Mad, 31 May 2006 - 03:46 PM.

#2 Mad

Mad

Creative Text Department

• [Xenocide Senior Members]
  • 1,958 posts

Posted 31 May 2006 - 03:48 PM

Sorry ScottyBhoy, wrong place. Moved to proper forum. :)
Keep smiling while dying

Of course I have gone mad with power! It would be completely ridiculous to go mad without power!
And no, this is not a quote from the Simpson's movie, I want it on paper, that I actually wrote that quite some time before the movie came out.

Posted Image

#3 Guest_Azrael_*

Guest_Azrael_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 May 2006 - 03:50 PM

Aaaaand moved ^_^

#4 Mad

Mad

Creative Text Department

• 1,958 posts

Posted 31 May 2006 - 03:51 PM

Aaaaand moved ^_^

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Now I'm curious! Where did YOU move it? and why did you move it while I was moving it? :)
Keep smiling while dying

Of course I have gone mad with power! It would be completely ridiculous to go mad without power!
And no, this is not a quote from the Simpson's movie, I want it on paper, that I actually wrote that quite some time before the movie came out.

Posted Image

#5 Guest_Azrael_*

Guest_Azrael_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 May 2006 - 04:01 PM

Aaaaand moved ^_^

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Now I'm curious! Where did YOU move it? and why did you move it while I was moving it? :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, since you were passed out after that last post, I thought I'd come here and save your butt and finally move it ^_^

#6 Mad

Mad

Creative Text Department

• 1,958 posts

Posted 31 May 2006 - 04:08 PM

Well, since you were passed out after that last post, I thought I'd come here and save your butt and finally move it  ^_^

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How dare you! I didn't pass out! It was merely a short refreshing slumber! :yarr:
:P

Funny, you must've entered the topic right after I left it to move it. :)
Keep smiling while dying

Posted Image

#7 SaintD

SaintD

Captain

• Xenocide Recruit
  • 195 posts

Posted 16 November 2006 - 12:57 PM

EDIT Mad: Inappropriate URL. Thing is, he has a X-Com:EU Windows version...

Note it is the windows version,

I have tried fodders fix and unfortunately I get the "Couldn't Read Process Memory".

Do you have any ideas how I can fix this? Im pretty stumped. This is not the dos version. When I try to run it without any fixes there is no video support.

Thanks in advance of any help.

Scott

Edited by Mad due to copyright violations.

Back on topic. Try the dos version. Read this thread http://www.xcomufo.c...?showtopic=2989 it has everything you need to know. Find my post on tweaking DosBox.

PM me if you have specific questions.

-D

Reply to this topic