XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Pics, Pics. Part 4

Robo Dojo 58

You probably noticed the purple letters on the left side of the screen. The ones that spell "B.O.N.U.S." An action game wouldn't be right without bonus levels, now wouldn't it? Here's a pic of the frogger bonus game. You run all the way to the other end, get two hundred data points and a rain of ones, and wander the roads if you dare.

Here's a pic from another bonus game. You get to play pacman, wandering around a maze collecting single data points, and shooting the "Ghosts". Unfortunately, I've never managed to collect them all in time. :crying:

Okay, that's it for all the pics. If you've managed to make it this far, I salute you.

A few last words on Enforcer.
Enforcer is an action game. It is nothing like the X-COM games before it, so don't expect it to be anything like them. Many aliens have been vastly altered from their original appearance, some you won't recognize at all. It's also very disorienting to maul through aliens like they're made of paper mache, when you've been accustomed to losing agents by the skyranger load. :wacko:

Overall, I find that Enforcer as a game isn't that good, but it's a great game to complement X-COM 1-3. For those of you who just skyranger to floaters, there's nothing like firing up Enforcer, and letting off a little steam. :D You'll feel much better after going through a crowd of sectoids with nothing but a flamethrower in your hand.
:flame::alientalk::alientalk: =:alienoooh: =:alienoooh:
Heh, heh. Fry little buggers. That's for reaction-shooting my commander!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.