Members:

Darth Vander

Molox

2) [XT] - "XT Team"

Members:

DiversanT

Gassa

Pyroman

I want to create a new clan. There's no name at the moment - it will be discussed when we'll have some members ;)

Currently there are 2 members:

Twilight Owl :)

e2F

anyone wants to join? :)

Edited by Twilight Owl

• 2 months later...

I know this a bit harsh but,

I find clans to be pointless right now, there aren't enough people who play UFO2000 to form many good clans (as in lots of people and matches). maybe when the MMO is added (if its stil a possibility :P) or if we get a lot more people clans may actually be good.

I now what I sound like right now...

:Rant:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Clan: The Shadow

Commander: Abyssion

Colonel:

Captain:

Sergeant:

Members: Mustang, Archaon376, Decoder, Neithan

Hmm...not sure who will be Colonel, Captain, and Sergeant. To be a high rank you must have good skill and the ones are able to is Decoder, and Neithan so far as I seen.

EDIT: Mustang you have a high chance of being Sergeant.

Edited by Abyssion

Hey Abyssion man, I feel honoured that u want to set me up as such a high rank, I suggest who comes farer in this tournament should recieve it! Never played against Neithan but I bet he has the guts!

Well, although my clan primarily plays another game (Doom 2), I might as well list the members who also play UFO2000:

[uD] - Unidoom

Leader: deathz0r

Members: AceofSpades, Meatwad, Doomguy666

We only play with the beta versions though. A lot more fun to play than the stable version.

Can i register mt clan?

Yes Sporb, this is a clan thread after all. ;)

Hey Abyssion man, I feel honoured that u want to set me up as such a high rank, I suggest who comes farer in this tournament should recieve it! Never played against Neithan but I bet he has the guts!

I like to plan 3 battles between you decoder and Neithan to determine the higher rank. The one who wins the most will get Colonel and the one who loses will be Captain. :)

BTW Is next round tournament between me and Neithan, or better who is still in tournament???

We are three in the tournament at the moment... YOU, ME and Shanu but Shanu has only a one day to respond...so when Shanu forfeits i will contact u and we will do the final match...which will also affect the ranking in our clan...ok?

EDIT: that will also affect -----> which will also affect (to avoid confusion)

Edited by Neithan

I don't see how not showing up for a match affects ranking...I mean if he forfeited manually and not auotmatically, then it would affect rank I believe.

But what is the point of ranking anyway?

And, why doesn't the Commander consider you guys equal? In a clan, everything is practically democratic anyways. Isn't it?

Edited by Kratos

I don't see how not showing up for a match affects ranking...I mean if he forfeited manually and not auotmatically, then it would affect rank I believe.

Kratos...Shanu is not in our clan, when i spoke about affecting rank i meaned Decoder and me... of course not showing up for a match could not affect ranking :doh:

And, why doesn't the Commander consider you guys equal? In a clan, everything is practically democratic anyways. Isn't it?

Well, this is the question for the commander... :NyaNyaNya: Edited by Neithan

Of course we are equal. Silly Kratos. ROFL

The purpose of this is to measure our strengths and anyone can be high rank they just need to beat the person with high rank to become one unless if theres no one in position which have to challenge each other to get it. Not only it makes clans more interesting and fun but its good for practice. I would never do anything unfair to my friends. Its a clan event which is good practice for tournaments. In the next tournament I will definately be in it and we can still use our clan tags in tournaments. If you need a tag for division then put it on the right side for example: [TS]Abyssion[M].

BTW: I'm going to put a score chart for our clan. When everytime we beat someone outside our clan the individual will get 10 points and if you lose you'll get 5 points. It could also help determine rank but I'm not sure yet. I'm come up more special events for our clan like a special gathering for a particular day and would last for 2 or more hours at particular time so all our clan members can be able to be there for ufo2000 battles. I'll try to put it every two weeks or less if everyone likes the idea. :)

i think somone should set up a board for clans , so that each clan can have its own thread and ,thus, will be able to communicate without all the other clans doing the same in the same thread. Less mess , less hassle , more organisation :Coffee: Edited by Sporb

ireckon somone should set up a board for clans , so that each clan can have its own thread and ,thus, will be able to communicate without all the other clans doing the same in the same thread. Less mess , less hassle , more organisation

Yeah thats a great idea. I was thinking of something like that.

I was going to promote you to the rank of Supreme Warlord of the Non-Existant MAD Clan's Armies because of your victory on the tournament, but since you don't seem to care for titles...

Edited by Hobbes

I shall remain neutral until i can easily defeat kratos and hobbes and then i shall wipe out people at my leisure...

then i shall form my own clan... and name it... the Cuddly Chipmunks!

Come and join the Silver Talon Clan , All are welcome , member or no.

The Clan:

Bod (Clan Commander)

Sporb (

Blooda Angel

SPR Cobra

Dark Monkey/Captain Kickarse/Asparagus Sandwich/Arbitor (he has lots of names)

Small 101

Bfly

Rogue Blade

The Big Spork AKA the Dude

Saber (

Join The STC and help us put a stop to the evil of other clans :NyaNyaNya:

Says the only person I've ever beaten...

What do you mean? Are you referring that you beat me? If so how you can you beat me since I've easily beaten you 2 times in a row with my trusty small launchers with alien grenades and I never leave without them. :naughty:

BTW: Here's proof that I did beat him 2 times in a row. http://ufo2000.lxnt.info/results-beta.php

I'm Inferno Inc. ;)

Edited by Abyssion

what do you mean?

You have defeated me every time i have battled you, so until i can defeat you and hobbes, i shall put the assault on the clans on hold

*puts "Attack Shadow Clan" and "Attack Silver Talon Clan" post its into a box labeled 'To-Do', and then puts box into cabinet*

Edited by blehm

except for the fact that you can only face me one on one

The Shadows are too strong for u to attack, maybe if u ally with another clan u will have a chance (but i will tell u :Whisper: : NEVER TRUST YOUR ALLIES WHEN FACING THE MIGHT OF THE SHADOWS). Do not try our patience :NoNo:

btw: if u dare fight with me...and we will see if the fact we can only face u one on one is your advantage :lightup:

Edited by Neithan

btw: if u dare fight with me...and we will see if the fact we can only face u one on one is your advantage

If you have 5 users each controlling 3 men...will result in incoordination while battling. I have fought someone once like that...he lost all his men and didn't lay a finger on my men.