XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Base Texture Task Force

FabGuy

Does my model viewer work or not ALso sorry ive been gone on vacation and just got back so let me know if the model viewer works or not

Model Viewer

AxiomTutorials\FRSAxiomTut1\bin\Release the exe should be somewhere in this direcectory in the download its .rar and needs to be uncompressed let me now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

For the moment I focused on the Aliens and UI taskforces.

If someone could give me an update as to what exactly you guys have done and are doing besides just texturing the base assets. I'd appreciate it.

It looks like alot of extra stuff and very little actual texturing going on from the quick scan I made.

• 1 month later...
sorry i upgraded my laptop, new memory and hardrive, havent retrieved anything in from my other hard drive. Ive also started college and havent had a lot of time finals are comming up and still wont have time. I will start working on this again soon Sorry about the long time with no response

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys

Alright Here It goes. IM looking through my program file, and like i said ive been away from this for a while and had to dig this off my old hard drive LOL, and im trying to make heads or tails of it. Im still waiting for my vis studio .net to install, it is taking forever. IM finding everything in the folders and starting to re setup everything, Also i noticed some changes and advances in the repostiory and other things here. I saw the chronos editor in my files and i remembered it wasnt working and not a viable solution at the time which is why i was working on my program, help me if im wrong cuz its been a while, i went to his site to look at it and it seems they've goten a lot more done so i want to know what you want me to do. For now im going to look over my program and try to finally release it so others can use it. I also want an update from the texturers so i know what they have gotten to in my absence, if poss and greatly aprreciated.

Blankstar

well unfortunately its back to square one. Updated my axiom to the latest and have it working. However i rewrote my program minus the ability to load meshes. well all was working fine, debug fix get it reddy for release then the test when it all worked well ran into a problem The light when move for some reason isn't moving the light reflected on the mesh i have to figure out why im working on it for now.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Allright the program is a little confusing but im working on getting it to run and if works good make up instructions but i still need if possible some models with textures they dont have to be complete and they can be in 3dsmax format and please send the texture files with it along with the 3dsmax much appreciated

Also For anyone with any questions pm me or email me at [email protected] ill try to get back to you and for the times i disapear a good while im going to college to become a commercial airline pilot. It has been taking up a lot of my time along with needing to get my private pilot license by april 22 when i go to Salina, Kansas US to compete in a national flight team competion where colleges send their teams to compete in skill related flying events so ive been putting in a lot of my extra time at the airport flying.

Blankstar

Edited by Blankstar