2 replies to this topic

#1 Torgulf

Torgulf

Sergeant

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 08 December 2004 - 07:45 PM

So I brought some new and polished Heavy Thermic Lances to T'leth, and on the third level I noticed an unusual undocumented program feature (also known as "bug" in some cultures): Upon using them the world tends to implode spontaneously (aka, crash to desktop) - every time :boohoo: I tried restarting the computer, even loading an earlier save and going back there, but nope :( T'leth just seem to hate Heavy Thermic Lances.

They work everywhere else though, but just not there :( Is there a fix for this somewhere? :crying1:

Thanks in advance for any help ^-^

#2 BladeFireLight

BladeFireLight

Captain

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 809 posts

Posted 09 December 2004 - 12:12 AM

I dont have an fix for this, but I would like to get a look of your saved game before this hapend.

-Blade FireLight
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Combat is very simple, there is a first place and second place, second place is laying face down in the mud, sometimes, so is first place.

#3 Torgulf

Torgulf

Sergeant

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 11 December 2004 - 12:31 PM

Oops, I just finished the game so it doesn't matter much for me now ^-^ but someone else probably has the same problem too, so here they are...

<if I figure out how this attachment thingy work now :blink2: >

Everything works fine in GAME_2 (I also noticed that if I go to T'Leth from game_2, it suddenly works :blink: I'm sure it didn't before, but oh well), but the thermic lances crashes the game in GAME_7 :chickenrun:

It's probably just corrupted somehow...

Attached Files

Reply to this topic